• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game thread: Skins/pats

Blondie

Last week was like a shot in the arm.

I want another shot of that drug!!!!

SKINS/PATS: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?​

I hear Tom Brady wears Partridge Family underwear.

Here's to hoping for some pro offense from our A team.

oh no, do we have to listen to phil simms all game?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

SMOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTt with the pass defense. Awesome stand after the penalty.

Quick hitter to Kelly for an 11 yd gain and first

fingers-crossed for kelly, bros -- i think he will be the answer...
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

He's got to get the ball out faster. Gonna give the OLin problems holding that long

A Quick slant to El for the first. Great recovery from the penalty. Cambell is looking pretty good

OK.

I will admit that Jason is looking sharp so far.

As is Moss and Kelly.

Okay ... so when did Jason Campbell start ducking his head a la Brett Favre when going downfield?

That was a great throw. Looked to be right on target for Kelly he doesn't get interfered with. Loving the play calling. They can go back into the shell now. :)

Wohohohohohoho. A goal line push into the endzone. Out freaking standing. We overcame penalties and played aggressively. Most pleased with that series. Hard to ask for much more. Maybe sans penalties.

I gonna chalk the penalties up to nerves-good looking first series, especially for JC.

And Santana Moss :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.