• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game thread: Skins/pats

Ugh. Penalties, penalties, penalties. Last years team showed up.

DeAngelo ... two weeks, two killer 3rd down penalties. Not good.

Brady's just on a different level, man. Not sure I've ever seen anyone so coldly, calculatingly, deadly efficient. Looks like he's strolling through the park.

Wow. Kinda let him get a little too open, I think. Ugh. I hate the Patriots.

OK.

Let's figure out those two will make the Pats team.

Sit them on the bench.

PLEASE

Brady's just on a different level, man. Not sure I've ever seen anyone so coldly, calculatingly, deadly efficient. Looks like he's strolling through the park.

Montana had that air about him during his prime years. Methodical and machine like.

The TD was all about Brady having all day to throw. He didn't have anyone within 3 yards of him and could have stood there another 3-4 seconds if he wanted to. Just can't imagine that happens in the regular season. No way Blache leaves the secondary that exposed.

well that blew. Geez. Does he not have a hot read for a blitz

IMHO, Montana was the superior quarterback.

But I admit, I think Brady's a colossal douche. Makes it hard for me to appreciate his achievements because I just want to kick him in the nuts every time he appears on my TV screen.

Zorn definitely pulled in his horns offensively. Two basic off tackle plays and a slow developing 3rd and long. Maybe just trying to give the D a breather, but still. A clear change of pace from the first two drives. It's preseason again.

On the good news front ... special teams coverage has been money so far. Looks like D. Smith chewed some serious ass this week.

IMHO, Montana was the superior quarterback.

But I admit, I think Brady's a colossal douche. Makes it hard for me to appreciate his achievements because I just want to kick him in the nuts every time he appears on my TV screen.

Now that choice of descriptor is not something I thought I'd ever read from you Anne! :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Starting defense has lost interest too. The energy from the start of the game ... gone.

These guys are thinking about two weeks off already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.