• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Chat Tonight

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us in the 'Fed Ex Field' chatroom tonight at 8pm. For the unobservant among us (*cough* Pete! *cough*), you can access the chatroom by clicking on the 'BGO Chatrooms' icon on the left of your chatbar.

Grossman to get the start tonight. This QB competition ain't over until Fat Albert...I mean, 'the Fat Lady', sings...

Inactives: kelly, banks, wilson, landry, moore, torain, cooley, fletcher, carriker

I'm shocked that Malcolm Kelly is not playing.

I would have loved to see Josh Wilson play tonight, as I think that the #2 cornerback position is going to be one that the team needs to keep an eye on this season. It's critical that we get production out of that spot. Hopefully Kevin Barnes can step up and confirm that the team will be able to steadily rely on him this season as a third corner. For better or for worse, he's going to make an impact on this team's overall ability to play defense this coming year.

In Honduras with some high quality dial-up. No radio for me. Chat room it will have to be.

FYI: Got booted from the chat, it said log in to enter chat room. Came back to BGO forums page and the links at the bottom to the chat were missing. Refreshed, still missing.

Logged out, logged in... still was missing. Refreshed again, they showed up. Just an FYI

Sounds like something isolated on your end...I'm still playing with some of the settings - the 'log outs' are definitely decreased ...

Had the Fam over last night. I'll try to make the next one...

Sorry I missed y'all. With the game on ESPN I had to "chat" with my wife thru the game. Honestly, she's MUCH better looking than any of you (I'm guessing) and it wasn't all that big a drop off. :love:

I'm off work this week and was able to be home for the game, and I have to say, it was nice to see them play on a big screen and in HD in a change from the stream on my computer at work. Whole different experience.

Can't wait til the regular season starts......

Had to work late last night, only caught the final disastrous 8 minutes or so. Hightlight vids on the important stuff don't quite convey of course--no context--but looking forward to seeing the HD recording tonight.

Sorry I missed ya magnificant bastiges.

Had to work late last night, only caught the final disastrous 8 minutes or so. Hightlight vids on the important stuff don't quite convey of course--no context--but looking forward to seeing the HD recording tonight.

Sorry I missed ya magnificant bastiges.

I missed the first half, however I *did* catch that OJ Atogwe started, and his hamstring tightened up in the 2nd quarter. Sigh.

Watching highlights, and I think Stallworth may have played himself off the roster on that Beck interception. Looked like he made little effort to get the ball or become a defender.

From the replay I saw, it looks like he slowed on the route before finding the ball, and that hesitation cost him enough positioning to make it impossible to make a strong play on the ball. Hate to see that---really have liked what I've seen from Dante so far.

I think you may be right Lanky, especially with the continued solid play by Austin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.