• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2nd-Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Thanks man! I'll be honest I have been injury free in this league. The injury bug has bit me in some other leagues but not in this one. Edit - I did lose Jennings but that's it.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Man, I can't believe I beat Lanky, and now I have to go up against the guy who just dropped almost 200? Sheesh. No chance in hell on this one.

Well, after elimination from the Consolation bracket, my dismal FF season is officially over.

Thanks to Lanky for doing a bang up job, under some trying conditions.

I eagerly await my shot at redemption, next season.

Good luck to all the remaining contestants.

You all SUCK!!!

:joke:

Man, I can't believe I beat Lanky, and now I have to go up against the guy who just dropped almost 200? Sheesh. No chance in hell on this one.

Yeah, good luck with that one. :)

Nice win...definite down-week for my squad. Brady picked a terrible week to start looking for Aaron Hernanadez over the Gronk, and my gamble on Christian Ponder against the porous New Orleans secondary did not work out.

Fear not. If it hadn't been for Stafford and Johnson combining for almost half of his point total, he would have had a normal number. He has both of them, and CJ had a freakishly high output. Can't happen again.

Fear not. If it hadn't been for Stafford and Johnson combining for almost half of his point total, he would have had a normal number. He has both of them, and CJ had a freakishly high output. Can't happen again.

It can, and probably will happen again. He's gonna crush me, I just have a feeling.

I still have a game to play? wow...

Chargers vs Lions= shoot out

Thanks for a great season everyone!!! I will ready to defend the title next year.

Congrats Skinsfan76... Pretty work... Pretty work indeed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone... It'll be nice to get 2011 behind us wont it?

As the #6, I pulled out the win against the #1 in the consolation game. I was hoping for this moment to come in the title game, but I'll take it anyway :D

Nice season Skinsfan76. It was a gamble to take a QB and WR from the same team, but it paid off big time.

Congratulations, well done.

Congrats, SF. Great season! You're definitely a worthy holder of the avatar! But just remember its temporary, I'm coming back for it next year!

As the #6, I pulled out the win against the #1 in the consolation game. I was hoping for this moment to come in the title game, but I'll take it anyway :D

If I was paying attention to the consolation game, you might have something to brag about. ;)

Congrats, SF. Great season! You're definitely a worthy holder of the avatar! But just remember its temporary, I'm coming back for it next year!

If I was paying attention to the consolation game, you might have something to brag about. ;)
Even if you had played all of your highest scoring guys, you still would have lost, I checked. Nice try though :D

Congratulations Skinsfan76!

And I would like to express my remorse for going about leaving the league in the wrong manner. While I lost interest mid-way through the season leading up to my wedding, I allowed personal differences to affect the league as a whole. To those whom were affected by my decision to leave the league the way I did...my apologies!

Congrats to Skinsfan76, 2011 BGO FF League Champion :cheers:

And sincere thanks to Lanky Livingston for not only putting this year's league together, but serving as league commissioner, a role that is nearly always somewhat thankless :)

Looking forward to next year!

Biggest thanks to Lanky for forming the league and having to deal with all of our petty BS while maintaining his sanity :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.