• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2nd-Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I'll play if you need bodies. I may not be as attentive as some with my work/family schedule, but if you need teams I'll give it a shot. Pretty sure the draft is fine for me....and, if not, I'll set for auto draft and you won't know the difference (although I might when I see my roster).

PM me the join info if you'd like and I'll hop aboard.

I have completed registration. Sorry for the delay. I was in Vegas working a trade show Friday through Wednesday and was way busy. Hadn't even checked BGO since before I left.

Draft time might be cutting it close for me but worst case I'll set it to auto and let it run.

I have completed registration. Sorry for the delay. I was in Vegas working a trade show Friday through Wednesday and was way busy. Hadn't even checked BGO since before I left.

Draft time might be cutting it close for me but worst case I'll set it to auto and let it run.

Which direction do you need it pushed? I can move it forwards or backwards.

Hey, if it'll help move things along, I can make the picks for anybody that can't be there for the draft.

They can trust me. Check the wings! :angel:

My daughter has soccer practice on Wednesday night's until 7:15ish so 7:30 will likely be tough for me but if it works for everyone else, no worries. This is my first ever attempt at this sort of thing so actively picking as opposed to ranking them and letting auto take over probably won't make a difference. Shoot, I might do better if I am not directly involved. ;)

Well, if you autodraft, the most important thing you can do is remove the injured/IR players from your draft pool. Yahoo is stupid and won't remove them for you. Nothing worse than using an early pick on an injured guy!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Oh, no worries there. I had already decided I didn't like the order so was planning to go through it. Of course, that might screw me just as bad as drafting manually.

LoyalSkinsFan will be taking Om's spot - with that, we have 11 of 12 owners registered. Hopefully the 12th will register before Wednesday! Or else hopefully we'll get another volunteer.

Any draft time works for me. And Neo, try to make it if you can.

Boo Om!!!!!! Boo!!!!!!!!

When will we know the order we're selecting - just before the draft or can we find that out earlier?

I was wondering the same thing Boone. A day or two before would help.

Also.....come on Om.....

Boo Om!!!!!! Boo!!!!!!!!

When will we know the order we're selecting - just before the draft or can we find that out earlier?

I was wondering the same thing Boone. A day or two before would help.

Also.....come on Om.....

I'm pretty sure I can generate a random draft order using Yahoo, but we need the league to be filled first. So, we need to figure out who the 12th owner who's slacking is first, and get them to sign up!

EDIT: or, another option is http://www.draftpicklottery.com/ - I can generate a random draft order and it will email it to whoever I want (so people know I didn't cheat ;) ). We wouldn't have to wait that way.

I have some email addresses via yahoo, and I have emails for Boone & Neo - I can send to them and they can verify. :)

Done - you should have gotten an email at whatever address you used to sign up (except Boone & Neo, I sent it to emails I had on file for you). If your email was hidden, here is the order:

Pick 1: Boone
Pick 2: Extreme
Pick 3: JethroDSP
Pick 4: Neophyte
Pick 5: Skinsfan76
Pick 6: L J
Pick 7: Goaldeje
Pick 8: LoyalSkinsFan
Pick 9: Canadian Hog
Pick 10: McD5
Pick 11: Ax
Pick 12: Lanky Livingston

We still need to figure out who hasn't signed up yet & get them to register - otherwise the draft won't happen.

I've narrowed it down to these three owners as the culprits:

Extreme
JethroDSP
L J

I think Extreme might be the Quasimofos, but I'm not sure who the team "Leatherface" is.

If anyone wanted to sign up, but was too late the first time around, speak now or forever hold your peace! We need a 12th!

Alright, whoever the 12th owner was, you're SOL. Everybody welcome Elephant to the league!

Only problem is, you're either picking 2nd, 3rd or 6th - not exactly sure. :D

Alright, so maybe the geek here isn't as geeky as he thought. I said I could just set my draft for auto for Wednesday night, however, I am not finding a way to do that. I am just missing it or is it not possible?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.