• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2nd-Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I'd love a piece of this. Ready to bring the pain!

Alright, we've got 12. I spoke to HH, and he is scared of the stiff competition, and won't be playing.

Sweet Lanky. What platform will we be using? And nice waiting until just before the season starts for the draft.

I figure we'll go with Yahoo again, unless anyone has any serious objections.

Well, let's go with what we've got LL. If 2 more drop from the sky, we can adjust I guess.

We'll await word from you regarding draft night. Hopefully everyone can make participating in draft night a priority.

PMs sent with log-in information. Boone & Om, you guys should have gotten email invitations as returning owners. Let's do this!

I'm registered. Thanks for setting this up Lanky.

Nothing so far on my end...

Never did get it, but saw the invite when I logged into Yahoo...

Never did get it, but saw the invite when I logged into Yahoo...

Interesting...it shows an invite was sent to you. It would be whatever email account you used to sign up for Yahoo! :)

Gents, two things:

1) We've got 7 teams registered, still waiting on 5 of you.

2) Does the current draft day and time work for everyone? Currently 9/7 at 8:30pm EST.

Er....if I'm one of the five, LL, gonna need some assistance. I have no yahoo ID that I'm aware of. Just checked it out and none of my active email addresses seem to impress Yahoo enough to recognize an account with them.

SO ... I have no idea if/how I actually registered last time. As you recall, my presence and participation were pretty much ceremonial.

Not sure I'm going to be any more active a participant this year than last, so if there's someone interested in taking my place, I would have no problem stepping aside. If you need me to make quota, however, just point me in the right direction as far as signing up? PM would be fine.

And apologies for leavin' ya hanging.

Sorry Lanky. Some of us have to work. :)

I registered, I think. Should be good to go.

draft time works for me.

We've got 9 of 12 signed up, and Om says he will not be able to fulfill GM duties. Is there anyone who wanted to play but missed out?

Also, some team names don't reference BGO handles, so I have no idea who has signed up and who hasn't, besides returning teams. So....hopefully whoever hasn't signed up gets their act together! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.