• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2nd-Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Cooley's officially listed as questionable - at least that's the most recent news. I'm betting he plays. Just a feeling though.

SkinsFan76........that's a pretty sick team. Nice draft.

Absolutely. I also find it hilarious that you're bragging about a guy that ran for 57 yards. Not impressed in the slightest.

While I still think Grant is the better back, Starks had an impressive game with limited carries.

Hey guys - let's just keep in mind that, a little aggressive back and forth and smack talk is fine and expected, but let's not get too fired up in the process. This is supposed to be fun.

We'll be good. I think it'll be week 6 at least before we're ripping our hair out and kicking each other in the nuts :laugh:

Hey guys - let's just keep in mind that, a little aggressive back and forth and smack talk is fine and expected, but let's not get too fired up in the process. This is supposed to be fun.

Fear the smack talk...bad kitty! bad kitty.

So I have the top projected scoring roster as of right now....
I will lose by more than 3.

Oh and a bunch of talking heads are picking the skins today.... FML.

Is it 1 o'clock yet?

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Your team and my team are similiar Dead....thin at WR, but absolutely stacked at RB. They project you to have the highest score in the entire league this week--and by a big margin.

I'm not even sure how you got Vick, and all of those RBs.

Looking at your roster depresses me. LOL

Your team and my team are similiar Dead....thin at WR, but absolutely stacked at RB. They project you to have the highest score in the entire league this week--and by a big margin.

I'm not even sure how you got Vick, and all of those RBs.

Looking at your roster depresses me. LOL

Thanks but if I've learned anything in my past many, many years of fantasy... it to no pay too much attention to projection #s.

I took Vick in the first round because I picked 10th or 12th and there wasn't much value there. I used to make fun of people for picking him so karma will prolly bite me in the arse. My roster will be fluid all season long... My last league used to cap waiver and FA pickups and it always pissed me off.

I wasn't happy with my draft at all. I'm still not thrilled but at least I have a good shot this week, that's all I can hope for.

Good luck all.

Skinsfan76 - 114.10
Canadian Hogs - 56.48

:(

My team needs to hit the film room hard this week.

I am so pissed I joined this league! It has ruined the way I root for football! OK, not really, it's exciting, but I refused to join for so long because I feared getting wrapped up in it! Too late now.

Just as I watched the highlights of the Cards v. Panthers, I kick myself in the arse for benching Steve Smith today! UGH!!!

Extreme and are I neck and neck going in to tomorrow night's game as I hold only a 2 point lead. The funny part is he has one Miami receiver, Davone Bess and I have the other, Brandon Marshall. :laugh:

Why did I bench Steve Smith!?!!??!?!?!

Here I was thinking I would wish I had played Nelson instead of Wayne with Manning out today and it's Fitzgerald who lays an egg on me. And Orton better light Oakland up tomorrow night or I will be pissed for having benched Flacco today who would have nearly erased Dead Money's edge in having Vick.

It's a guessing game.

Neo great game. Witten can't pull this one out for me. I have no doubt b/w Burress, Orton and Mcfadden you will win. Nice Job. I'll be able to play for the next few weeks but more than likely won't be communicating... I'll be in Nicaragua until October 1st or so. Everybody have fun... Peace
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I am so pissed I joined this league!

Is this your first year playing FF? If so, this is the way it goes. You kick yourself every week for some stupid decision that you should have known prior to the game or what you think you should have known.

I am all about my fantasy team as long as it does not interfere with the Skins. If it effects the Skins in any way, then I root for the real thing.

Yup, 1st time. I considered myself a purist so I refused. :laugh: I decided to do it this year for ****s and giggles.

I benched Steve Smith because of who was throwing to him in favor of a rec who scored me like 4 points. :dizzy2:

Ugh, not the best start for me. Up 12.5 with tonights games to go. I have Moreno, LJ has Brandon Lloyd. Never thought until last year that I would say, "Hope Brandon lloyd doesn't go nuts tonight".

Oh, and I'm only up 12 because Foster and Kaeding didn't play. Great job, team!

I am so pissed I joined this league! It has ruined the way I root for football! OK, not really, it's exciting, but I refused to join for so long because I feared getting wrapped up in it! Too late now.

Just as I watched the highlights of the Cards v. Panthers, I kick myself in the arse for benching Steve Smith today! UGH!!!

Extreme and are I neck and neck going in to tomorrow night's game as I hold only a 2 point lead. The funny part is he has one Miami receiver, Davone Bess and I have the other, Brandon Marshall. :laugh:

Why did I bench Steve Smith!?!!??!?!?!
Seriously man, we couldn't be in a more interesting situation.

And everybody quit bitching. I had Miles Austin sitting on my bench last night, because they made it sound all week like if he did play, it would be very limited. Smart decision on my part, huh? I would've had this week locked up already lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.