• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Virgin Post

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
I'm one of those LTLFTP's (long time lurkers, first time posters).
Came by to check you guys out, and take the tour.
It looks like this is where all the "retired" (or banned) *******-Skins members go :anonymous: :)
Or am I allowed to say "*******Skins" here - is that like a 4 letter word ?
Show me the way around this place, guys. All these links to the left are confusing. Like where do we go to talk about politics ? :)

Last edited:
I'm one of those LTLFTP's (long time lurkers, first time posters).
Came by to check you guys out, and take the tour.
It looks like this is where all the "retired" (or banned) ES members go :anonymous: :)
Or am I allowed to say "ES" here - is that like a 4 letter word ?
Show me the way around this place, guys. All these links to the left are confusing. Like where do we go to talk about politics ? :)

Howdy! Know me? I fit the catagory you mentioned in sentence 3:). In fact, I'm the commander in chief of the Banned of Brothers.

If you hung around the other place (who's name no one mentions), you'll find this place to be just like the old days there, and it's damn nice to have again.

And here's where we play politics

http://www.bgobsession.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Look around. There's a lot of stuff here that's head adn shoulders above the other joint, thanks to John (Boone/Tarhog) and Marks work

See ya around

I'm the commander in chief of the Banned of Brothers.
You may be the commander, but I am by far and away the most decorated member :laugh:

Everything else Sarge said is gold. If you want to even utter a word or topic that might incite a riot, do it in the Political Asylum forum. In there, everyone is crazy and owns illegal weapons :D

This site is everything (enter "other" site here) wishes they could be.

I remember the Sarge.
I think you were BGO's First Round Draft pick from "that other place". :)
And looking around these other familiar names, it looks like BGO drafted the best posters - we got ourselves a Fantasy Poster Team here :D

I remember the Sarge.
I think you were BGO's First Round Draft pick from "that other place". :)
And looking around these other familiar names, it looks like BGO drafted the best posters - we got ourselves a Fantasy Poster Team here :D
You will see, and we all agree that whether you love or hate any member, we have the best football minds here by far. You never feel like you're talking to a 10 year old bandwagon fan.

There is a beautiful mixture of posters here from the other place. It's a pretty even split between the most beloved and most caustic former members from that black hole.

If you were a member over there for any length of time, you would know me by any one of my couple of dozen names I went by after every ban and reincarnation.

Oh, if you hate Jumbo, you'll fit in even better here :laugh: we had a whole thread here derail into a Jumbo-bashing thread about a month or so ago.

You will see, and we all agree that whether you love or hate any member, we have the best football minds here by far. You never feel like you're talking to a 10 year old bandwagon fan.

There is a beautiful mixture of posters here from the other place. It's a pretty even split between the most beloved and most caustic former members from that black hole.

If you were a member over there for any length of time, you would know me by any one of my couple of dozen names I went by after every ban and reincarnation.

Me memory of you, is that of the guy that was rumored to have started some really wierd thread, that had everyone wondering the person's true identity. I just can't remember the nature of the thread. And if you had duplicate accounts, it was most likely you that started that thread which had everyone scratching their heads who is was. Now, you're probably the one scratching your head, wondering which thread I'm talking about. Or maybe not.

As for Jumbo, I'm not a big fan of him, but I don't quite hate him, as he's not the worst thing about that place. But I won't miss him. I DID do a double-take when I saw a post by JIMBO here.

Me memory of you, is that of the guy that was rumored to have started some really wierd thread, that had everyone wondering the person's true identity. I just can't remember the nature of the thread. And if you had duplicate accounts, it was most likely you that started that thread which had everyone scratching their heads who is was. Now, you're probably the one scratching your head, wondering which thread I'm talking about. Or maybe not.

As for Jumbo, I'm not a big fan of him, but I don't quite hate him, as he's not the worst thing about that place. But I won't miss him. I DID do a double-take when I saw a post by JIMBO here.
I know the exact thread you are talking about. TK had been bragging about how he could ban me the same day I rejoined, because he was this great expert on the computer. I had no intention of joining again until he started being cocky, so I used a proxy server and a friend's computer to register. I had that account for 3 months before I got bored with it and outed myself just to throw it in his face, and to piss off Jumbo. I was bored with that place, it turned into the Jerry Springer show. I was so glad to find this place, and never would have if I hadn't read ES out of boredom one day and saw it mentioned.

You boys are going to draw the wrath of Neo with all this talk of "The Other Place":)

But I missed the Jumbo thread here. Hook a brotha up Extreme :paranoid:

You boys are going to draw the wrath of Neo with all this talk of "The Other Place":)

But I missed the Jumbo thread here. Hook a brotha up Extreme :paranoid:
I'll have to get back to you on that Sarge, because all I remember is that it was in the Asylum in a completely derailed thread, of which there are many :D

***Edit***
Actually, that was easier than I thought. I just decided to start with the most insanely derailed thread in the history of the internet, and it was there. It starts on post 6. Immediately followed by 13 replies about why Jumbo is a piece of **** :laugh:

http://www.bgobsession.com/showthread.php?t=32452&highlight=jumbo

I'm the original malcontent.

Welcome - it ain't about 'the other place' - it's about the community here. Sounds trite and pollyanna, I know - but it's still true. We've got plenty of guys willing to strongly speak their mind here. Funny thing is, we manage to allow it without threats/intimidation from moderators or staff, and largely, the membership manages itself.

Pretty smart, savvy membership too.

Get 'er done.

I'm the original malcontent.

Welcome - it ain't about 'the other place' - it's about the community here. Sounds trite and pollyanna, I know - but it's still true. We've got plenty of guys willing to strongly speak their mind here. Funny thing is, we manage to allow it without threats/intimidation from moderators or staff, and largely, the membership manages itself.

Pretty smart, savvy membership too.

Get 'er done.
If there's a way to add a like button, you need to do it for posts like this :D

My money is on "Fear the Spear" as one of Extreme's BGO alter-egos. ;)

Come on now, I don't have any BGO alter egos. Yet :laugh:

There's no need, I actually like everyone here. And the mods are awesome. I have plenty of incentive to not get banned. I also just noticed, he joined way before I did, so Extreme would have to be an alter ego of Fear The Spear ;)

Well, we don't per se have any rules against people having more than one account. Not sure why one would want one, to be honest, in a place where it's more about the content of your character (or posts :) ) than the letters in your user name.

Regardless...welcome to the latest virgin.

We will decide as a group is he/she is spongeworthy in good time.

You guys make me feel inadequate for never being banned.

Welcome Fear The Spear! FSU fan?

Welcome Fear The Spear! FSU fan?

Thanks - just a mild FSU fan, after living in Florida for a little bit, but the handle actually has nothing to do with FSU - I actually thought of the nickname before it became popular with FSU, or at least I thought of it, before I heard that they used it. I came up with it, simply based on the Redskins' vintage helmet.

31k2wox5h9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

t_30269_01.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.