• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Virgin Post

Gotcha. Very familiar with that Skins helmet (although no one feared it).

I've been reading here for a few months, and more and more this place seems like the pre-takeover/buy other message board. Congratulations on setting up the relocation of comunity.

Gbear! Welcome aboard old friend. :)

We're all about looking forward here. We have lots of old friends and great memories at our former stomping grounds...no regrets. It's just a new day.

Welcome gbear, I haven't seen that name in a looooooooooooong time. You'll love it here brother, it's a place other boards wish they could be.

The other place is still great if you just avoid the dolts. But, as little as I've posted/logged on here since the lockout, this place has a great family feel. I'll be posting here much more often again. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.