• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Top 10 Worst Celebrity Tippers

When I was serving tables in Palm Beach County, I cringed every time the American Express Black card came out. Generally speaking, as a percentage, they were the worst tippers. It was almost a guaranteed 15%.

I've heard that about Tiger. He acts like you should be tipping him for the honor to wait on him. Cornelius Bennett was always very cool to me, would ask for a table in my station, and sign as many pieces of paper as I would give him for autographs, then leave me a sweet tip. (He never ate...just drank Coors Light.)

Noticed that most of the people on that list always talk about voting to help out the little guy and then turn right around and stiff the little guy.

Hypocrites.

Well, if it's any consolation, Josh Beckett tipped me VERY well the year after he was the MVP in the World Series.

Logan Paulsen visited a restaurant my wife and I used to work at (we have friends that still work there.) He left no tip (or very, very little tip.)

On the flip side I know some people that work at an apartment complex Alfred Morris lives (lived?) in and he's everything he's advertised as and more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.