• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bands You Never Admit You Like, Or Get Joked For Liking

About 5 years ago, I saw a killer band on some channel at like 2am that I have been trying for years to find. I have no idea what their name is, but they were a Mexican/Latin rock band that was almost like a cross between early Metallica and Lynyrd Skynyrd. The main thing I remember other than the fact they were phenomenal, was that they put on a killer show, and they wore skull masks while they played. If anyone knows who this is, I would greatly appreciate their name :D

I don't know that band but maybe you'll like this one. They've covered some metallica but mostly they play original stuff:

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/rodrigo-y-gabriela-satori/16845

Bump

Ran across this little gem from the 80's, lol. They look like Prince on estrogen but Britny Fox had a few good songs back in the day imho.

Wow - way to resurrect a thread from the dead! This is less one I'm 'embarrassed' by but most folks aren't familiar with the English Beat. Really love them. They later became 'General Public'. I believe Pete Townshend' covered 'Save it for Later'. I'm probably biased because I was a sax player and they use it quite a bit. They have a definite reggae vibe on a lot of their stuff as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.