• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Donovan McNabb Update Thread

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
I figured there would be a lot of discussion about how Donovan McNabb progresses throughout the year. So why not have a thread devoted entirely to him here so we can track his weekly performances.

(I am mixed on how I want to him to perform. If he does well we get a better pick in 13. If he sucks I get to say, it was your fault you bum not Kyle's!)

Pre-season Week one: Vikings v. Titans

McNabb - 6-11 for 40 yards

Oh yeah, on NFLN Mariucci says, "Good start for him." Umm...no it's not Mooch. You suck!

Juuuuust a little shy of 19-26, 207, TD.

Good riddance you choking, inaccurate pig.

(I'm sorry. That WAS as nice as I could be.)

I have a DMc5 Redskins jersey for sale. Make me an offer that I can't refuse.

Serious inquiries only.

Seriously.

I'm not sure the ham sandwich will survive if I ship it to NJ. Suggestions?

Serious inquiries only.

Seriously.

I'll take it off your hands for a measly $50, plus shipping!

I accept cash, checks or Paypal. ;)

lmgdao, Lanky.

Bottom line: Don't trust an Iggle. That man is pure sandlot, tho.

Soooo... 7/15 for 39 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT sounds about right.

Outplayed by Tavaris, who looks like ass in Seattle right now.

Soooo... 7/15 for 39 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT sounds about right.

Outplayed by Tavaris, who looks like ass in Seattle right now.

im glad he is not our problem any more

I feel better knowing we weren't the only ones suckered. McNabb will be trying out for TV this summer

The guys on that Packer forum I visit have started a thread following McNabb's "exploits" in Minny. They have expressed gratitude toward Shanahan for sending him to the Queens (their "pet" name for the Vikes) and are having a good laugh over yesterday's stellar performance.

Oh, and one of the members there offered congratulations to us for the "great win" over the Gints.

Man, I know it was one game, but from what I saw, he may be done. He looked awful. There was a small part of me that wondered if his performance last year wasn't tied to scheme or coaching or something. Yikes. No longer thinking that.

Vikings bleW a 17-0 lead today

Serious inquiries only.

Seriously.

Well, if you pay me fifty bucks I might take it off your hands. You know handling toxic waste is gonna cost ya.

bunch of cheap wads in here i wouldnt take it for less than 300

I will have to say that the loss yesterday was not entirely McNabb's fault. Had Leslie Frazier realized McNabb's limitations he would have continued using Peterson in the 2nd half. I saw a stat this morning that said the Vikes went 3 and out on the 1st 3 possessions of the 2nd half. Only 2 of those 6 plays were to AP.

I will never understand how some head coaches make such tragic errors.

I will have to say that the loss yesterday was not entirely McNabb's fault. Had Leslie Frazier realized McNabb's limitations he would have continued using Peterson in the 2nd half. I saw a stat this morning that said the Vikes went 3 and out on the 1st 3 possessions of the 2nd half. Only 2 of those 6 plays were to AP.

I will never understand how some head coaches make such tragic errors.

You did watch the work of genius Reid did in the Giants-Eagles game, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.