• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins vs. Steelers Chat Room Test

Oh, and John. All my posts show "blogged" as soon as I post. I hope that's not actually happening. lol

Huh???

Are you seeing the gold-colored 'Blog it' button? That's supposed to be there with every post. Posts that get 3 votes to 'Blog it' are 'blogged' then get a burgundy-colord button that says 'Blogged'.

Tell me you're not seeing that burgundy button on all your posts...

Tell me you're not seeing that burgundy button on all your posts...

Every last one of 'em. I mean I'm good, but I'm not THAT good, that everything I say needs to be blogged.

edit 1 --OK, when I post today, it's just the gold "blog it," as it should be. But yesterday, everything said "blogged" in burgundy.

edit 2 -- When I edited for edit 1, it changed to "blogged."

Goaldeje said:
So when I called HH a small-dicked, inbred dumbass last night

HEY!!! Who you callin' inbred? And it's MISTER small-dicked dumbass to you, chumpsteak! :cool4:

Oh well...chalk it up to interweb gremlins....weird....

Goal...a couple delayed questions...not having an Ipad but having seen them, isn't that issue going to be present (that the keyboard obscures the chatroom panel) no matter where it's located? I'm not sure I see what the vendor could do about that? Is there anything that can be done from an IPad setting perspective (can the keyboard be positioned differently or is it always maximized and in a fixed position?)

Sorry, took a nap.

The keyboard is where it is, I think. I will check and see if it can be made smaller or something, but pretty much it's stuck. In other applications (I'm thinking of email or notepad here), when I tap the area in which I want to type (if that area is low on the screen when I start typing), the keyboard pops up, and the screen shifts up so that I can see what I am typing as well as what I am replying to (in the case of email), or what we previously typed (in the case of the notepad).

Does that make sense?

Gotta think that's some kind of weird 'caching' issue on your computer....never had anyone in over a year of that mod describe what your seeing or seen it myself. Very strange....

Sorry, took a nap.

The keyboard is where it is, I think. I will check and see if it can be made smaller or something, but pretty much it's stuck. In other applications (I'm thinking of email or notepad here), when I tap the area in which I want to type (if that area is low on the screen when I start typing), the keyboard pops up, and the screen shifts up so that I can see what I am typing as well as what I am replying to (in the case of email), or what we previously typed (in the case of the notepad).

Does that make sense?

It'd probably make more sense if I used an Ipad :) I'll take your word for it...see what I can find out...

How'd it go?
Had to use the 'puter to stream the game to my TV, gotta check out the chat next game.

Finally found a use for twitter... In-game tweets are pretty cool it turns out. I've been bashing it for what seems like years. Who woulda thunk it.

I did the same last night. I did a LimeV down load. It was the best stream I've ever had, and it was high def.

We should hook up some Sunday for a game....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.