• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Does Lorenzo Alexander Make This Team?

RedskinsPR: Captains for the #Redskins tonight: No. 59 London Fletcher, No. 89 Santana Moss and No. 97 Lorenzo Alexander

Methinks Zo is safe. :)

OK this might be from left field but....

I think McIntosh was resigned in order to fill a spot temporarily and then to trade. Someone will need him once a linebacker goes down....

I mean he's not good in our 3-4 defense, he sat out there on the FA market, why not sign him as depth for a little while and trade him to somebody for a 6-7th when someone goes down?

So to answer the question yes, I think Alexander makes squad and contributes in the end. How can you root against a guy like that?

edit: Oh yeah and McIntosh let that TD run happen 2 nite.. Jus' sayin.

Horton may have had a chance at him as well, but I swear he broke Rocky's ankles on that play. I'm gonna rewatch in a few. I DL'd the pitt feed this AM.

I haven't seen the game, but on Twitter they were saying it was Horton who blew the tackle. Was it both?

Ok my bad, Horton had him dead in the backfield and whiffed, then fox missed while being covered up (from behind) and then rocky stepped inside and got blocked in the back while trying to recover back outside, then he's gone. All this while Reed Doughty is out of position and caught in traffic. Oofa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.