• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Video: Chris Hanburger's HOF Induction

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
In case you didn't catch it live, 'The Hangman' being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKdi-R_rOB8[/media]

The guys like Deon and Shannon and even Marshall to a degree are not my favorites, though they deserve to be there. Sharpe, well...not so sure. Some say her revolutionized the position, I don't agree. It was Bavaro that revolutionized the position and deserved to be there before him, but...

Anyway, I found it quite amusing the way Hanburger mentioned them in his speech. Classic!

Is it just me or is a young Chris Hanburger nearly a dead ringer for Tommy Lee Jones?

For those of you who are younger, I really wish you could've seen number 55 making all those plays instead of catching him on highlight reels. It was a work of art. Any and eveery chance you get, be sure to download videos of his plays and add it to your collection. Over time, you could have a good library of a real warrior - a player who took the LB position to the next level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.