• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Heaven Can Wait

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
As this 2011 version of our Washington Redskins, the 'Under the Hill Gang’, prepare to wage NFL warfare, one question among countless resounds. ...

More...

and wait, and wait, and wait...

I guess it's been 20 years, I can wait a little while longer.

Good read Boone, I liked it. Just like everyone else, I've had a bunch of questions about Beck. The one thing I do believe in though, is Shanahan's ability to develop a top notch player out of almost nothing.

I think too much emphasis has been put on his lack of a cannon arm, based on what I've read about him over the past few weeks. All throughout NFL history, there really haven't been too many HOF QB's with rocket arms. Also, as Grossman has shown us, a cannon doesn't make a QB great.

We also have to remember one thing. As much as some of us didn't care for Brunell, myself included, his noodle arm managed to give us some of the greatest moments in Redskins lore, and definitely the greatest times our team has had in the past 2 decades.

I will wait to see him play to pass judgment. The last guy I heard Shanahan praise this much was Clinton Portis, and nobody can argue whether that assessment was accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.