• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

An invite to Sav Rocca fans.

G'day finch.

How do you think I felt when Sav first signed with the Eagles? Apparently, Pebbles tried out with Philly and if it wasn't for a visa problem, he could have very well taken Sav's roster spot.

I think Pebs has now given up on his NFL dream, and Sav is a 'Skin. It can't get much better than that!

So going by your reference to Pebbles, you're from Melbourne I'm guessing?
How long have you been a Skins fan, and how did that come about?

Yeah finch, I'm from Geelong, but spent time in Darwin last century.

I've had a passing interest in the NFL for longer than I can remember, but it was the SB when the 'Skins took Denver apart that I chose Washington as 'my' team. I was with a couple of mates who were convinced that Denver were the goods, so I went against them. One of the better decisions I have made, but the last 10 or so years have been pretty disappointing.

Glad to have another Aussie on board.

Welcome finch! Long journey from down under but we are glad you made it and found our little burgundy and gold corner of the interwebz.

Make yourself at home.

It's a good site...Mr. Finch! :laugh:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Finch!

Wow. BGO is going international. Australia. England. Ireland. Scotland. Canada. Mexico. USA. Am I missing anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.