• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Predict Our Record This Season

I think I'll drop to 8-8 with a L to the 49ers, then again, the Redskins have been known for showing up against better teams, so who knows what happens.

I'm starting to look like a genius. One of the only people here that didn't buy the hype and change my prediction.

Uhhh, are you sure about all that Mensa stuff? ;)

I'm gonna split Ish & Chris and go with 3-13.

EDIT: changing to 4-12, see below.

2-14. Wins over Dallas (split) and San Fran

5-11, maybe one or two more if the QB situation improves in the near future

4-12. We don't have an adequate quarterback. Next year we will have one to build with.

5-11. But, I think we will be encouraged by the end of the year, as the youth movement starts to take shape.

Best case scenario(no injuries & decent Qb play) 10-6

Worst case scenario(A lot of injuries & poor Qb play) 6-10

I think we are about an 6 or 7 win team this year. Depending on the breaks we could be a game better or worse. I'm not going to be wishy-washy so I'll say 7-9. The lack of a real franchise QB will become evident this season (as if we didn't already know this).

4-12.

But in a good way. :)

6 or 7 wins. but the trend line will be up rather than down. last year the team started 4-3 and finished 2-7. this time the team may start slowly but I see them playing much better football as the season goes on, finishing on a high note heading into the 2012 offseason.

Uhhh, are you sure about all that Mensa stuff? ;)
You're not much for reading comprehension are you? 2 of the guys you listed changed their prediction, along with others you didn't list. Notice, I didn't say every single person changed their prediction but me. Even you changed yours. :laugh:

It reminds me of my Kentucky Derby win streak. I pick one horse to win, and I've correctly guessed a dozen consecutive winners. My mom tries to brag about her streak too, but she picks 4 or more horses. It doesn't count. be bold, stand by your original choice. :D

You're not much for reading comprehension are you? 2 of the guys you listed changed their prediction, along with others you didn't list. Notice, I didn't say every single person changed their prediction but me. Even you changed yours. :laugh:

I changed from 3-13 to 4-12 - you're right, I totally bought into the hype!

10-6, playoffs.

Where anything can happen.
Look at that.

Firm.

No wiggle room, or BS best case/worse case, multiple choice, maybe this, maybe that, candy-assed, half steppin' scaredy-cat, "look at me, one of my choices might be right" crap.

And, I've still got 4 wrongs before I'm not right = WINNING!

2-14. Wins over Dallas (split) and San Fran
In my best Donald Trump, "You're fired!"

Look at that.

Firm.

No wiggle room, or BS best case/worse case, multiple choice, maybe this, maybe that, candy-assed, half steppin' scaredy-cat, "look at me, one of my choices might be right" crap.

And, I've still got 4 wrongs before I'm not right = WINNING!

In my best Donald Trump, "You're fired!"
That whole post was full of win :laugh:

I'm starting to look like a genius. One of the only people here that didn't buy the hype and change my prediction.

Henry said:
I'm willing to bump my prediction up to 6-8 wins.

I'm happy to be wrong so far, and hopefully I continue to prove overly pessimistic.

I'm not exactly sure my post qualifies as 'buying into the hype.'

I thought (and still think) the fast start bought us a couple more wins than my original prediction of four, but that's about it. Still sounds about right to me. (The win total is looking more like six than eight at this point, though.)

No matter what happens, though, Ax definitely wins the thread. :)

I am still holding on 7 wins.

Victories over Miami, Seattle, Minnesota.........and at home over the Jets.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

No matter what happens, though, Ax definitely wins the thread. :)
buying in to the hype = really wanting your team to win and trying to believe in something positive.

hell, i buy in to the hype every weekend even if there is no hype. if i thought we were going to lose all the time what would be the fun in watching that game?
The Peoples Champion

I'm still sitting at 8-8 +/- 1 for the season. One game just isn't enough yet for me to come to what I would consider a trustworthy conclusion about Beck. I'm proceeding from an assumption that he, as much as Grossman, are stand-ins awaiting a drafted QB-or possibly, although this route would frankly surprise me- one acquired through FA.

After the next three games I may consider changing my projection based on multiple factors. Right now to me the single most important one, however, is the injury situation which will make things appreciably more difficult even if Beck performs at a reasonably competent level.

I shifted last my mindset last week. don't really care any longer what the record is. My attention is focused on seeing the younger players getting time and the team demonstrating improvement week in and week out. the results will be whatever they are. I'm back at the point of wanting to see the core established...the foundation that will serve as the springboard to a winning season season CY 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.