• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Disonant Reality in Harmony

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs in this section or not, but just an observation and a reaction.

Chris Neild is a guy who I have hopes for. As you guys know he is a projected nose tackle and a 7th round draft pick. In fact, he was the second to last pick of the entire draft...

And he just signed a multi-million dollar contract!

It's just a different world when Mr. Irrelevent is a millionaire. Now, I realize this is a fair, market rate contract and I realize he's only a millionaire if he sees out the first two years of his contract, but goodness... it's such a different economic reality from everything else, isn't it?

That said, break a leg Chris... kick some arses and earn those millions!

Might definitely be wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be something if years from now we can talk about how Neild and Jenkins were guys who made a difference on a championship defense here in Washington?

The reality of the situation is that for guys like Jenkins, Neild, Paul, Helu Jr., Hankerson, etc., there is no better opportunity than the situation they each face in Washington to make their mark on this league and team. With the situation our team is currently in, there are definitely spots to be earned.

Hopefully we will be able to talk about the positive impact that this draft made in helping turn the fate of the Redskins franchise around down the road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.