• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Confirmed Signings

Evans just went to the Ravens for a 4th rd. pick. Are you kidding me? When did the Bills hire Vinny?

Evans just went to the Ravens for a 4th rd. pick. Are you kidding me? When did the Bills hire Vinny?

Not sure this is a slam dunk for the Ravens. Sure, they get a younger version of Derick Mason, so that's good, but they still have Flacco, who I'm not convinced will be a great QB. Boldin suffered last year without Warner, having Flacco instead, and I wouldn't be shocked to see Evans dip down as well.

Meh. Never been a big fan.

Man has good enough hands, obviously, but I've just never found him that funny.

Lee+Evans+Hand+Print+Unveiling+Wembley+Square+4QPDVwN-neDl.jpg

Malcolm Kelly will stay until the Redskins find another player in the preseason that interests them that gets released from another team.

There is always a flush of roster activity towards the end of the preseason when 2-3 spots change hands and players new to the team are on the final 53 man roster.

For those rooting for Kelly and Banks, from what I am reading Niles Paul and Terrence Austin are having much better camps than either player.

If Austin and Paul show they can be threats in the passing game as well as quality special team performers they will be retained over Banks who is one dimensional (now only on punts as kickoffs are a joke in the NFL) - and at 5'7 and 165 has durability issues going back to last season's knee injury.

This was probably posted & I just missed it somewhere, but Chris Wilson signed with the Iggles. Sucks to see a player go to a rival...grrrr

Eagles like ex-Redskins. Chris Clemons. David Akers. Antonio Dixon. Shawn Barber, etc.

So do the Bengals but they sign the players from Washington that can't play. While the Eagles sign the guys that have something left :laugh:

Clint Stitser...hmmmm.

5 games last season with Cincy 7 for 8 on FGs.

4-5 from 20-29 yards.

2-2 from 30-39 yards

1-1 from 40-49 yards.

Point afters 8-10. (Hmmm...:beadyeyes:)

0-1 FG against the Ravens.-Ravens won 13-7

4-4 on FGs and a point after for a 13 point contribution to Cincys 19-17 win over Cleveland.

3-3 on FGs and 1-2 on point afters for a 10 point contribution in Cincys 34-30 loss to the Saints-missed 1 of 2 point afters.

No FGs attempted against San Diego-was 4-5 on point afters-Chargers won 34-20.

No FGs attempted against the Steelers- 1-1 on point afters-Pittsburgh won 23-7.

Source :http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StitCl00/gamelog//

Redskins sweep the rug out from the Steelers and claim Thaddeus Gibson off the waiver wire.:thumbsup:

Gano will be gone for the birth of his child. This guy was brought in to shag some kicks in practice and if needed on Friday. Gano is still the regular kicker.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.