• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Confirmed Signings

Goal, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over Santana. He's a fine player but at 32 he's not part of the future of this team. If some other team wants to pay him like the missing piece of their puzzle we have to let him go. That's not where we are right now.

Redskins cuts: Nothing to report. Just seeing if you guys are awake this afternoon.

:)

Last edited:
Peace out, Big Mike! We'll always have that Seattle game you dominated...

Redskins cuts: Sellers, Heyer, Kemoaetu, Hicks, more to come

This is a better list than what I am listening to here in Dallas where the Cowboys have dumped Leonard Davis, Marion Barber and Roy Williams already gone, with more to come.

I'm a little surprised by Sellers but only a little.

Last edited:
Ok, that's my one and only joke for all of FA.

Slow day in some ways. Fast in others. Mainly, Redskins news is hard to come by it seems.

Redskins cuts: Nothing to report. Just seeing if you guys are awake this afternoon.

:)

OK, now see...that's not funny. Making us guys who are hard at work, depending on you for the straight skinny, look like fools... ;)

Goal, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over Santana. He's a fine player but at 32 he's not part of the future of this team. If some other team wants to pay him like the missing piece of their puzzle we have to let him go. That's not where we are right now.

As I said, if the price was reasonable, I wanted him back. If it wasn't, I didn't.

Btw, the only real news is that KC is trying to make a very strong run at Santana. Bruce could counter with enough to keep him here. The Redskins have been in contact with agents for Rice and Holmes.

Redskins have been in contact with the agent for Yanda as well.

Raiders have all but signed Cromartie. No word on Asomugha.

Redskins are trying to see what it would take to get Orton - just putting feelers out there and nothing more.

Wait, I don't get it. Are you retracting the cut list, BB? Scoop from an insider that you weren't supposed to post? LOL

Peace out, Big Mike! We'll always have that Seattle game you dominated...

Glad to see him go too, but during our first playoff year under Gibbs II when he had like 12 receptions that year and 7 of them were for TD's he was solid.

Well that's just crazy-talk. :)

Right? I was really hoping he would stick around, and maybe he will, who knows. I have lots of fond memories of him and it was always nice to see be reminded that we did get the better of one trade in the last 10 years.

For now, there are four teams bidding for Asomugha...

Bucs
Eagles
Ravens
Jets

Evan Silva via twitter...
#Redskins source tells CBS Sports Skins would trade Haynesworth "for a ham sandwich" before letting him go to #Eagles.

Yeah, but what kind of cheese are we talking about? I love a good swiss...

Adam Schefter saying Noel Devine to the Falcons is not happening - still a free agent.

Right now, it appears that the top three targets for the Redskins are Yanda, Holmes, and Jenkins.

Whenever I post a non-linking item, it is coming from some of the insiders.

We are currently in talks with Minnesota about trading DMc5.

Wouldn't be all that sad to see Moss go. He had a few nice moments (namely those two catches in Dallas) but other than that is (to me) just another player of note during a dark time for the team. Danny "Lightening" Buggs gave me a few thrills, too, but he never did much else. :)

Honestly, I don't think receiver will be a problem for us this year. I just really want to see both our lines get addressed in a big way. Give Rex/Beck or whoever a little time and all could be well in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.