• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Confirmed Signings

Wilson's numbers: three years, $13.5 million, including $6 million guaranteed.

Edited to add...

From ProFootballFocus.com
QBs throwing at Carlos Rogers last season had a 95.2 rating. Throwing at Josh Wilson they were just 67.8 - DC upgraded.

Another edit: Grant Paulsen doesn't think we are done at CB. There is chatter out there saying that if Buchanon doesn't re-sign, then Jonathan Joseph becomes plan B.

:thewave: I like this MUCH better than all of that receiver talk.

Goodbye Carlos. You prevented some big plays with tight coverage, but continued some drives by dropping interceptions.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Via twitter from Evan Silva:
Eagles 2010 first-round pick Brandon Graham (knee) expected to miss first six games of the season on PUP list.

Listening to a recorded message from my congressman, Jon Runyan, on the phone - yes, that Jon Runyan.

Rice to the SeaChickens.

Sidney Rice to Seattle so that one can happily be put to rest.

I doubted that Rice was ever on the Redskins list of free agents.

There were so many players linked to the Redskins from Holmes and Edwards to Asomugha to Davin Joseph and Aubrayo Franklin and Ryan Harris.

To date, none of these players look close to being signed here.

I think Ryan Harris may be a fallback in case we can't re-sign Jammal Brown. After the failed play for Yanda, I'm slightly surprised we haven't heard legitimate mention of another Guard.

Some chatter out there about Brandon Banks being released sometime soon. Maybe part of a trade?

Schefter says the DMc5 trade has finally gone through and with that one move, the Vikings just got seven years younger at QB.

:rotflmao:

Not really because Favre is no longer active :)

I would like to see Harris rather than Brown. Brown is over 30 and one doubts whether he is 100 percent.

Joseph would be a nice addition inside at 26 where the team needs to get younger and stronger.

Montgomery could then move to center.

So... is there a possibility that we don't bring back sexy Rexy? I still think that they will but I haven't heard a whole lot about him.

While you were sleeping...

Leonard Hankerson is signed. Four years, $2.72 million.

Sav Rocca, punter (formerly of the Eagles) was signed. Chances are decent that Brad Maynard will be signed for competition purposes.

Plaxico Burress has emerged as a possible signing.

Expect Jammal Brown to be re-signed today.

Rex Grossman will be re-signed, but no updates at this time.

Cullen Jenkins signing is a 50-50 thing now. Offer is on the table though.

The Redskins may not be through with signing CBs.

Trent Williams is back at Redskins Park and is in excellent shape - probably the best of his life.

The release of Brandon Banks was part of a "twitter war" that left the explosive player confused for a while. No release is expected at this time. However, it is true (as posted earlier) that he is not well liked at Redskins Park - including many players.

Albert Haynesworth was traded to the NE Patriots for a 2013 5th rounder.

Look for all Redskins rookies to be signed by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Are you saying that Sav Rocca is now a Redskin? If so, that's a huge thumbs-up from me if only the fact he's an Aussie, and he used to play for Collingwood (my Aussie Rules team).

Woohoo!!! The closest an Aussie ever was to being a legit Redskin was when David Lonie was in training camp. Sav has got to get a roster spot first, I suppose, but he's a better chance of making it than Lonie did.

Nice deal on Hank! If he breaks out like many believe, that's gonna be a nice contract.

Ding dong fat Albert is dead! Thank goodness that distraction is gone.

Man, all of this great news on a beautiful Thursday morning. And it could get even better today!

Glad that Aussie has a fellow countryman to cheer for now. Aussie, you deserve it my friend and we hope this works out for Sav. :)

Sav's younger brother wants to give the NFL a go as well, and Anthony kicks an Aussie Rules ball even further than Sav. However, as like all the Aussies, he's on the wrong side of 30.

Spotted last night at Good Guys in DC...

Vince Young.

Not sure if it means anything, but interesting nonetheless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.