• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tis done... And there will be football

Yea, it doesn't help they have Haslett's playbook either.

EDIT: I need another cup of coffee. I totally botched up my previous post. Left out the Seahawks and going .500 in the division puts us at 11-5, not 10-6.

Last edited:
Yea, it doesn't help they have Haslett's playbook either.

EDIT: I need another cup of coffee. I totally botched up my previous post. Left out the Seahawks and going .500 in the division puts us at 11-5, not 10-6.
In that case, your dream just got upgraded to fantasy :laugh:

Man, I thought people were going to crack on me me as a "pie in the sky dreamer" for thinking 6-10 is a realistic expectation.
297.gif
:)

So ... have we signed anyone yet? :D

You can start signing rookies tomorrow as well as invite FAs in for physicals and contract talks, but you cannot sign the FAs until Friday.

There are going to be a lot of rumors and speculation over the next few days.

You can start signing rookies tomorrow as well as invite FAs in for physicals and contract talks, but you cannot sign the FAs until Friday.

There are going to be a lot of rumors and speculation over the next few days.
As Redskins fans, rumor and speculation is all we have. We aren't 12 time defending offseason champions for nothing. GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookies are already signing. The Ravens have already grabbed 2 UFA rookies. It was either Clayton or Schefter that recently broke the news that rookies were allowed to sign today and not have to wait for tomorrow.

well, there are no free agents who will dominate at NT except maybe aubry, only one really great 3-4 end in Jenkins, Oline has a couple guys who could fit but really nobody who is gonna turn this team around at center or guard. there is no Brees in the qb class, no Rb who would be better than what we have no with our rookies, asomugha is a game changer but we all know what happened to hall the last time he played across from nnamdi.

Too many holes, too many guys changing positions on a defence that still has huge holes and serious schematic issues, add in an offence with some serious holes and either an up and down QB or a completely unproven qb and no real interior oline? I will be amazed if we win 6 games, I think realistically we win 3 and keep a couple more tight but lose, BUT im ok with that if we keep building long term, if we sign a bunch of 32 year olds I will not be amused.

Ryman-or anybody-just out of curiosity; hot topic on Packers fansites and associated media. It is likely that LG Daryn Colledge will not be re-signed by the Packers-short on cap space and long on talent depth.

Possibility?

So, what about a 34 year old Gregg who was just released by the Ravens for depth as a rotational NT?

So ... have we signed anyone yet? :D

sorry bubba...local authorities have banned display of any signings. whoops....wrong thread!!!

Allen has been prepping for mos for this week. I have faith in him...problem is....31 other GMs have been building gameplans as well. it's gonna be nuts!

So, what about a 34 year old Gregg who was just released by the Ravens for depth as a rotational NT?

34 year-old NT with an IR injury in his history - we've already got that guy on our roster!

34 year-old NT with an IR injury in his history - we've already got that guy on our roster!

I understand your point about returning to Baltimore, but Gregg is an instant upgrade over Kemo. I am not talking about a long term solution here, nor a big splash in money, but we have to have some solid bodies in there. Kemo is not that. Gregg had a solid playoff run if memory serves me correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.