• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Couldn't Lose: An Oral History of Friday Night Lights

My living room got unexpectedly dusty quite a few times during the last couple of episodes. What a great show.

I've got all five seasons on DVD and am probably going to watch them with our 8th grader. I'd like to give her a taste of High School and the decisions and consequences we all have to live with. Not only that, but the accountability involved when you make poor decisions.

Best network show in quite a while, that's for sure.

I always thought it was based off the odessa's Permian high school.

i couldnt stand the movie or the show.

Interesting...care to share why not? I've never heard anyone say they couldn't stand it. I've heard people say they couldn't get into it, but nothing that harsh. Just curious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.