• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Skins/Steelers Game Day Thread

Not really. It's the pre-season. Sorry, but there will be times when you have to risk going for it. Makes a lot more sense to practice that than a standard field goal.

If you ask me :)
4th and goal from the 3. Top defense in the NFL. 15 play drive.

Zero points in the opener.

Take the 3. :)

Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question I posed a few minutes ago was ambiguous, of course he wanted to stay out there. What I meant to infer is that his decision to attempt the fake was crucial because our offense could not have come out after 3 and out after last week's performance.

We needed the drive that we ended up having and I think Zorn knew how important it was to stay on the field.

Last edited:
Carter and Haynesworth blow up the OL in the first play, causing a hold.

Line is all OVER teh QB on 2nd down, forcing throw away.

I could get used to this.

WOO HOO!! DHALL!!

Willie Parker now knows D Hall is in the house

DeAngelo gets an AWFUL personal foul call to give Steelers a gift 1st down. This after Big Albert gets held blatantly with no call.

Some things never change.

Total fluke play for a long 1st down. No wonder the Steelers win Super Bowls.

Jesus.

If it didnt touch the ground that was a crazy catch by S. Holmes!

Only saw one replay but I am 99.5 % sure it hit the ground!

It hit the ground. Clear call. Makes you wonder how an entire NFL crew could miss it.

Preseason for zebras too, I guess.

4th and goal from the 3. Top defense in the NFL. 15 play drive.

Zero points in the opener.

Take the 3. :)

I thought it was the pre-season Mark?

It's all about the 'work', right?

Changing your tune and hoping for a 'win'? :)

Our defense is tough if THIS is indicative of what is to come this season

What a series by the defense. Definitely gets the blood pumping!

It hit the ground. Clear call. Makes you wonder how an entire NFL crew could miss it.

Preseason for zebras too, I guess.

Pre-season more than likely, but I am concerned with that call against D. Hall, the missed holding call on Big Al and this certainty of a completion on an obvious incompletion, are these refs star struck for the World Champions?

Who the **** is 'Holmes'?

Sheesh.

Sigh. Seeing him throw it down the field is no big deal if it can't be completed.

I thought it was the pre-season Mark?

It's all about the 'work', right?

Changing your tune and hoping for a 'win'? :)
Nah, it wasn't that. Zorn needed to reward the offense for the long drive and get the sure points. To come away empty there would have been deflating as hell. Part of preseason is building flow/confidence too.

I've just decided Jason Campbell can't throw deep with a wet football. That's two pretty really ugly passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.