• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Summer Movies

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Just saw Super 8 with the wife and our 13 year old. Lots of fun, very nostalgic for me, kind of like my generation's Stand By Me. Some scares, good acting (Coach Taylor!), great chemistry.

Seen any of the big ones? Wanna share?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Saw 'Super 8' a week or so ago with my son. Funny - I said it was 'Stand by Me with aliens and zombies'.

White Irish Drinkers.

Just saw Super 8 with the wife and our 13 year old. Lots of fun, very nostalgic for me, kind of like my generation's Stand By Me. Some scares, good acting (Coach Taylor!), great chemistry.

Seen any of the big ones? Wanna share?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Saw 'Super 8' a week or so ago with my son. Funny - I said it was 'Stand by Me with aliens and zombies'.

My 18 year old daughter saw it last week and hated it, so I figured I would more then likely enjoy it.

No way is Super 8 'the worst ever'...that's ridiculous. It falls apart midway through and kind of sputters to a conclusion, but the kids in it do a great job and it's visually entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.