• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

First game of the season

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
Well I got cleared to play, my kidneys have been working for a few months without going on strike, my knee is just about done, its bone on bone now but I can do cardio in the water so I go 4 times a week. I am in decent shape but still fat it should come off during the season.

I am playing left Guard, they asked me to play LT but I dont think my knee could handle that right now. if it could I would be playing DT lol., The team looks solid, we should be in contention for another go at the National championship, we added some solid rookie talent.

Home opener is Saturday at 2 we open against the Central Alberta Buccaneers
, I think we should spank them but they have played us tough before.

Getting cleared this year was harder than its ever been before (go figure)not being able to runhas set back my training big time and im up at 345 right now, I had dropped some weight a few months ago but not being able to run makes it damn hard to keep my weight down when im lifting. ah well. anway, it should be a good year Ill keep you guys posted and if we have hilites ill get them posted too.

Good luck, stay healthy!

we won 49-41 and I am so angry right now lol, played OG, made it to 4 min left in the game, and was driving the away side DT off the ball when some turdbag slashed into my knee, lucky i was wearing a brace, but it was toast and I have a pretty swollen sprained knee right now. our defence played very poorly not at all like they looked at practice, we were up by 3 tds but started putting in backups. ah well, no excuses after a win lol

Damn, I guess winning makes it a little less painful though. Have any pictures?

won our second game 21-14, they scored one on an amazing 65 yard run, and one ona fumble of a missed fg. we ran the ball effectively but were missing our starting rb. I played LG most of the game, never realised how hard it is to play one legged lol. the hilite shows our winning TD I basically downblocked one DT into the other and pushed the fb into the endzone lol. our next game will be tough we are missing several starters, luckily we are playing a bad team. feel pretty good, gonna go for a swim and hot tub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.