• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Alexander learning yet another position

BGO

It appears that the One Man Gang is trying to become even more versatile.

Most recently an outside linebacker for the Washington Redskins, Lorenzo Alexander spent time during last week’s player-led minicamp developing his skills as an inside linebacker.

Alexander took snaps at the left outside linebacker spot, where he started 12 games last season. But at other times, he slid over to inside linebacker, next to defensive captain London Fletcher, and allowed rookie Ryan Kerrigan — who Washington drafted to play left outside linebacker — to line up on the the edge.

Read full article >>

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif

More...

Two things jump out me immediately:

1. Kerrigan is practicing with the vets even though he doesn't have a contract. Gotta like the attitude this kid has.

2. Alexander has dropped yet more weight to be a better LB. If I had a team of 53 guys with Zo's attitude, I could rule the NFL every year.

Two things jump out me immediately:

1. Kerrigan is practicing with the vets even though he doesn't have a contract. Gotta like the attitude this kid has.

2. Alexander has dropped yet more weight to be a better LB. If I had a team of 53 guys with Zo's attitude, I could rule the NFL every year.

I agree completely. I will always remember his no helmet tackle play.

This is the position he should have been playing last year if not DE. I think he would have been a solid base end in a 4-3, but he is also a decent rotation DT and playing DT in some schemes is a lot like ILB in a 3-4, I honestly think he could have potential to be a less explosive Levon Kirkland, same basic build, slightly different skillset. I said it last year, he could be a solid buck ILB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.