• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dan Snyder - Prankster?

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
OK, some of these are just too damn funny not to post. Apparently, Dan Snyder told Dave Feldman (see tweet below) that what fans don't know about him is that he is a prankster:

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
Snyder tells Dave Feldman that the biggest thing fans might not know about him is he's a prankster.

So Steinberg has been tweeting examples of Snyder's pranks. I may be the only person who finds this funny, but I think it's gold, Jerry! Gold!:

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @jdprose I remember when he hired Zorn, humiliated him and allowed
Cerrato to destroy the franchise. Hi-larious. #DanSnyderPranks

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @dandalyonsports So the melting vanilla ice cream left outside Mike Nolan's office was just a "prank"?

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @dandalyonsports So the melting vanilla ice cream left outside Mike Nolan's office was just a "prank"?

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @Slicktrip Adam Archuleta #DanSnyderPranks

UnsilentJack Kogod
by CindyBoren
Leave Norv Turner waiting for three hours before firing him. #DanSnyderPranks

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @SaleemtheDream The John Beck era #DanSnyderPranks

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @jakewhitacre Starting at quarterback...Shane Matthews! #dansnyderpranks

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @pearlbullets Replacing Frank Herzog with Larry Michael. #DanSnyderPranks

dcsportsbogDan Steinberg
RT @GheorgheTheBlog Terry, we're gonna give you the job for 3 games, and if you do well maybe you can be full time coach. #DanSnyderPranks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.