• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Classic Cars or Trucks

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
I was thinking about how much I love my 95 Bronco. I know it is not yet a true Classic, but still my baby!

One day, I am hoping to get a 68, 78, and an 86 Bronco to have a complete collection of the body styles I like. Not a fan of the 87-91 style.

I am sure I am not the only collector or "would be" collector out there. Anyone have a classic car or truck they'd like to share with us?

Here's my Bronco:

Last edited:
Yeah, were' talking about Classics Mike! :betterwink:

My classic - was just talking about it earlier in the light bulb thread. It is close to being fully restored. I'm thinking of getting a '71 or '72 Pontiac GTO convertible.

360297075.jpg

360297071.jpg

My first car was a 1972 Plymouth Duster. This picture isn't the one I had, because I have no pictures of it, but it's the only one I could find online that had the same color and wasn't souped up with racing stripes and hood scoops.
1972plymouthduster04.jpg

My favorite thing about it was when squids in their rice burners and mustangs would pull up next to me at a red light revving their engines. The Duster killed them every time. I bought it from my friend who used it in drag races, and the engine alone weighed more than most cars.

For anyone who's interested, the engine was a 5.5L 340ci V8. Just turning it on would make all the girls in the neighborhood wet :laugh:

Last edited:
That GTO is nice, but mine has got to be a convertible. :)

I've had the Cougar since the late '90s. She's in Virginia right now, but I will have it spend part of the summer here in NJ. In the summer of 2012, I may drop a 427 under the hood - haven't fully decided yet.

That Cougar looks nice BB. I like the GTO but I would prefer a 66. I also used to think it had to be a soft top, but not so much anymore. When I get the 68 Bronco, I will likely have no top on it.

My classic - was just talking about it earlier in the light bulb thread. It is close to being fully restored. I'm thinking of getting a '71 or '72 Pontiac GTO convertible.

360297075.jpg

360297071.jpg

Oh man, my all time favorite car I owned was my first Cougar. I had a 67, the first year of the cougar. It was one of around 1400 made with the Shelby 289, and extremely rare at this point. God, I loved that car.

I still love classic cars, but classic bikes are, and have always been my real passion. I really like when there accessorized properly like this one.

DCC100.jpg

Nice job BB. Convertibles are pretty rare for that year aren't they?

I'll have to get some pictures up of my Mustang. Looks just like this one

1964-Ford-Mustang-Convertible-White-Red-Interior.jpg

Its' almost done, restoration-wise. Next up is this

69MustangConvertible.gif

1969 Mustang convertible with a 351

Gotta have two cars since the kids are already fighting over who gets the 64 when I kick off:)

Surprisingly enough, I've found out I need to take more pictures of my baby. THese are from Hawaii. I've since re-painted it (Smae color) and added a red top cover

000_0156.jpg

100_1965.jpg

Sarge, a good buddy of mine has the same car except his has factory chrome wheels. He also has a '65 T-5.

I don't have a collector car of my own, but so many friends do. Maybe one day will get one for myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.