• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jilted Bride Attempts Suicide

We need to get that guy who caught her. vet min + incentives. We found our #2, possibly #1 WR :D

We need to get that guy who caught her. vet min + incentives. We found our #2, possibly #1 WR :D

A serious event and you want to joke about it?

:joke: :moon:

I was going to make a joke about the fact that with the second thoughts I am having now about my wedding in October, I better not wait any longer if I want to break things off with her.
:help:

:biggrin2:

:psych:

I am just kidding baby, if you are reading this. :iloveyou:

I was going to make a joke about the fact that with the second thoughts I am having now about my wedding in October, I better not wait any longer if I want to break things off with her.

It's a good thing you threw that last sentence in there, El. You've already described how sweet a person she is, AND I SAW THE PICTURE!

I was getting ready to call the guys in the white coats.:eek:

Good to know you haven't lost your mind.:)

A serious event and you want to joke about it?

:claps:Kudos, you got me big time :laugh:

I bought your entire response hook, line and sinker. When I first scrolled down and saw you were joking, I was like oh damn, you had me going lol.

Then I read the rest about your girlfriend, then I saw you were joking again and I was like damn you bastard, got me twice :D

It's a good thing you threw that last sentence in there, El. You've already described how sweet a person she is, AND I SAW THE PICTURE!

I was getting ready to call the guys in the white coats.:eek:

Good to know you haven't lost your mind.:)

Are you kidding Serv? I hit the lottery when I found that woman!

side note: I said that to a friend of mine, his wife and her best friend when we all went to dinner one night. The women jumped all over me for making such a claim. I asked why it was so offensive, it had nothing to do with money but because she was like a lottery jackpot. They thought it was rude. I laughed and told them not to get their panties in a bunch. :laugh:

And Extreme, that's Elephant 2 and Extreme 0. Gotcha again! :rotflmao:

Extreme, that's Elephant 2 and Extreme 0. Gotcha again! :rotflmao:
Revenge will be sweet. Look over your shoulder, don't walk alone in dark alleys and don't leave the house at night to investigate a strange noise. You never know when I will be there :beadyeyes: :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.