• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

funny

fansince62

so I'm watching PTI for the one time in a year I can handle this ankle deep show...and Wilbon gets around to slamming Mendenhal for his tweets. Wilbon chastises him for being ignorant, laments the wild and wooly world of the INternet where any idea has some half life and argues that the Steelers need to do some serious behind the scenes counseling/control. he even goes so far to speculate on whether this should impact Mendenhal's career.

You know...the same Wilbon who posted all sorts of ignorant, un-researched, flat out stupid slurs vis Sean Taylor when he died. and these folks wonder why it is even when they luck into being right...no one listens.

I used to enjoy PTI for the first 6 months or so that it was on. Then slowly it began to devolve into a pissing contest between Wilbon and Kornheiser over who knew their **** more.

Then it began to fall off even worse when they started believing they were the world authority on all things sports, and nobody could possibly do better than them.

Wilbon and Kornheiser are the Rush Limbaugh and Alec Baldwin of the sports world.

I used to love it when Wilbon was on Redskins Report with Riggo, George Michael and Sonny. They used to beat him up! The little nerd who wanted to be a part of is how they'd treat him! It was awesome because Wilbon thought he knew what he was talking about, but they would shred him, especially Riggo!

I used to love it when Wilbon was on Redskins Report with Riggo, George Michael and Sonny. They used to beat him up! The little nerd who wanted to be a part of is how they'd treat him! It was awesome because Wilbon thought he knew what he was talking about, but they would shred him, especially Riggo!

yea...he's definitely another case of someone who doesn't practice what they preach. I've noticed a tendency for Wilbon to hero worship...he do this with Riggo?

Oh my! He used to gush all over Sonny and Riggo on the Redskins report. But the funny part is that when he would come up with some nugget of information that he thought would be poignant, Sonny, George and Riggo would laugh at him!

That's why I had a hard time with PTI in the first place. I lived in South Florida at the time they got that show and many of my friends liked the show. We'd watch during the slow time at the restaurant. They were informative and it wasn't so bad. Then when Wilbon started referring to his audience as knuckle heads, I stopped watching altogether because I remember when...

I will never forgive Wilbon for his careless slander after ST was shot. Never. I don't watch PTI anymore, I will never watch any show he works for. If he comes on, I change the channel.

I will never forgive Wilbon for his careless slander after ST was shot. Never. I don't watch PTI anymore, I will never watch any show he works for. If he comes on, I change the channel.

me either. we all know I'm an obsessive political type....but I really do want it kept out of my sports. not happy with myself when I let it intrude...and I really don't like it when it enters professional sport journalism.

james brown clowned his ass for it..

remember on ES when he had that heart attack and someone did a monologue like he did about ST but it was with a hamburger?

**** was pure comedy..

Oh man, I missed that. Anyone care to do some searching and repost here? ES is blocked for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.