• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Rex Grossman, Franchise Quarterback?

Can you spell it out for the 1% of us who have no idea what you're talking about?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah, Beck over Grossman. It may sound a bit far-fetched to all of us, but Coach Shanahan finally took Elway to the promised land. He made Jake Plummer a pro bowler. He tamed Jay Cutler and made him a winner. Heck, Coach Shanahan made Brian Griese look fairly decent and he went to the pro bowl - yeah, that Brian Griese.

Now, tell me who were the starting QBs over the years while Mike Shanahan was the head coach in Denver. Oh yeah, I just listed them!

Kyle Shanahan? Eh, he did a-ok with Matt Schaub.

I'll trust the Shanahans on this one.

Yeah, Beck over Grossman. It may sound a bit far-fetched to all of us, but Coach Shanahan finally took Elway to the promised land. He made Jake Plummer a pro bowler. He tamed Jay Cutler and made him a winner. Heck, Coach Shanahan made Brian Griese look fairly decent and he went to the pro bowl - yeah, that Brian Griese.

Now, tell me who were the starting QBs over the years while Mike Shanahan was the head coach in Denver. Oh yeah, I just listed them!

Kyle Shanahan? Eh, he did a-ok with Matt Schaub.

I'll trust the Shanahans on this one.

doesn't sonud far fetched to me...but is it a good long-term strategy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.