• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Moving Down?

#17 and #28 for #10? Sound like something Crazy Al might do, but not Bellichick-unless he felt desperate for a particular player or has been taking draft advice from Eric Mangini. :secret: :happy:

I don't think it will happen either, but you never know. There was a report about NE wanting to move up to 9 and pick Jordan. I never posted that one only because this one seemed more positive about what could happen. Then PFT says there is no deal to move to 9, but no mention of moving to 10.

I give it a 5 percent chance of happening, but again, you never know.

I saw that and they think it was a smoke screen from Dallas using Mort to report it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the smoke screen was true. If I were Danny, had the pick before the Cowboys and knew there was chance they could trade down, I might try to mess with them by flirting my pick before their's. By doing so they could force the Redskins to accept less for a trade down.

This has been a concern of mine since the draft positions were cemented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.