• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Store Re-Opens!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
bgo-shoppe-banner.png

Because obsession doesn't end when you log out...

Looking for a way to truly express your love for the most intelligent Redskins fan site on the web? Why not visit the newly launched BGO Store and peruse our wide variety of BGO logo-ed items. Shirts, jackets, embroidered ballcaps, mugs, even barbecue gear - we guarantee something will catch your eye. BGO was founded, not as a revenue-generating machine, but as a labor of love. Created for one purpose only: to serve as a haven for civility, community spirit, and respectful and intelligent fans of the Washington Redskins.

When you make a purchase in our BGO Store, 100% of the funds we recieve from our merchant partner, Zazzle.com go directly towards maintaining this great website. Buying a BGO item helps us ensure we can continue to grow, expand, and improve BGO for all our members.

So come take a look and see if something catches your fancy.

Hail! And happy shopping!

I love it, been waiting for this. My wife just did a temp job that's paying her good Friday, and I will definitely be buying a few things. You can never have too many coffee cups or hats :D

Perfect timing too, as her travel mug just broke yesterday and she needs a new one.

probably going to sound dumb but i clicked on the travel mug and ther was an option for beer stein. am i correct in that? you say yes and its going to be bought and it will be my personal mug

Yeah man - you can switch to a similar product from just about any of the currently established ones. If you want to have a different 'look' than the one available (different colored logo or overall color scheme), let us know. It takes only a few minutes to adjust so you can get exactly what you are looking for.

hell ya..im gonna get that stein and i just saw a frosted mug too!

youre gonna think im sponsored by BGO to party..haha

We're glad to pimp your employer here - it's God's work - just let me know :)

Just spent like half an hour trying different colors and so on. Think I'm gonna have to order a Stein Mug and either a hat or the apron.

You know, for Father's Day.

What?

Just spent like half an hour trying different colors and so on. Think I'm gonna have to order a Stein Mug and either a hat or the apron.

You know, for Father's Day.

What?
:laugh: When the store re-opened, I told my wife I found something I wanted for Father's Day. When she asked me what, I showed her the front page to the store. She asked which one I wanted, I pointed toward the screen and said THAT. I can't lose :D

Got a great looking BGO ball cap in the mail today and it looks great. I will wear it for good luck tonight.

Note: I won this in the game from last fall. I will be looking to purchase a thing or two sometime soon.

Thanks gents! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.