• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

First Annual BGO Draft Prediction Competition

I have gone with the following (and will post the actual predictions after the draft starts)...

DE, QB, DT, RB, WR, LB, G, FB, RB.

Good luck to all.

Just over an hour and a half to enter! If you are still thinking about, just throw something down and send it in.

Good luck to all those who have already sent me their predictions.

Ok, here is my actual prediction...

Redskins trade 1st rd. pick to St. Louis - obtain 2nd rd. pick.

Rd. 1 - Cameron Jordan, DE/DT, California

Rd. 2 - Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada

Rd. 2 - Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State

Rd. 5 - Roy Helu, RB, Nebraska

Rd. 5 - Vincent Brown, WR, San Diego State

Rd. 6 - Nate Irving, ILB, North Carolina State

Rd. 7 - Zach Hurd, G, Connecticut

Rd. 7 - Henry Hynoski, FB, Pittsburgh

Rd. 7 - Evan Royster, RB, Penn State

If there is no trade, this is what I think will happen (but not my official entry like the first one)...

Rd. 1 - Jake Locker, QB, Washington

Rd. 2 - Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State

Rd. 5 - Roy Helu, RB, Nebraska

Rd. 5 - Vincent Brown, WR, San Diego State

Rd. 6 - Nate Irving, ILB, North Carolina State

Rd. 7 - Zach Hurd, G, Connecticut

Rd. 7 - Henry Hynoski, FB, Pittsburgh

Rd. 7 - Evan Royster, RB, Penn State

OK, well I got the trade down scenario right, but I thought it would be w/ New England and I thought Watts would be there for us.

Last edited:
Update after Round 1.

We have a Tie for 1st place. Every single entry received 5 points for Round 1. :)

Still anyone's game to be had!

(And yours truly might be forced to admit that this is a damn sight harder than first anticipated)

Last edited:
D'uh! You are right BB. Sorry, my bad. I was focused on the details and not the fact that a trade happened. The above post has been fixed. Actually, everyone is still tied as every entrant predicted a First Round trade but no one predicted Jacksonville or picking Kerrigan.

That's awesome! What a smart group of fans to think that a trade down could happen - and it did! Yeah, there were some reports that we wanted to trade down, but nothing was truly verifiable and some reports suggested that we could trade up.

Well done everyone!

It's great (and humbling) to be with the best of the best. :)

BB, I am not sure what you mean. I followed Lanky's advice and threw darts at a board. :laugh:

Dang, I really wanted to predict Hankerson, but thought he'd go in the 3rd and didn't predict that many trade backs. D'oh!

With one pick left, I have no chance of catching BB who has 2 picks correct.

Unless we take Wujciak from MD, which I doubt they will, I stunk it up pretty well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.