A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
Happy Hour starts in five minutes.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    2016 BGO Survivor Champ

    Join Date
    08-01-09
    Location
    My location
    Posts
    11,530
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Florida State

    Default Tragic Day on Chesapeake Bay Bridge

    This is one of those stories that kinda leaves me scratching my head.

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...ridge-2-killed
    Last edited by Elephant; 04-19-11 at 10:28 PM.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  2. #2
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    04-01-11
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Army

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    This is one of those stories that kinda leaves me scratching my head.

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...ridge-2-killed
    Weird. I'm confused though. Is there more than one Chesapeake Bay Bridge? Just trying to figure out why they would medivac the guy a couple hundred miles to Baltimore instead of a few miles to Norfolk or Virginia Beach.

    Sadly, this isn't the anomaly the article makes it out to be. You hear about similar accidents (although not as strange) at least once or twice a year on the bridge.

    ***Edit: Just googled and apparently there are two. Who knew?
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    It's ok, I don't like you either.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    07-15-09
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,516
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Florida Atlantic

    Default

    I think officially the one near Norfolk is the "Chesapeake Bay Bridge," (although officially its the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel) b/c the one in Maryland is actually the William Preston Jr. Memorial Bridge. The one in Norfolk is also more famous, known as one of the 7 modern engineering wonders of the world.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  4. #4
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    04-01-11
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Army

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky Livingston View Post
    I think officially the one near Norfolk is the "Chesapeake Bay Bridge," (although officially its the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel) b/c the one in Maryland is actually the William Preston Jr. Memorial Bridge. The one in Norfolk is also more famous, known as one of the 7 modern engineering wonders of the world.
    That's exactly why it threw me off, I had never heard of another one. The one here is called the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel as you pointed out, but I have been here my whole life and never heard a single person call it that.

    However, that is not the official name either. Once you get on the bridge, the sign lists the official name as the Lucius J. Kellam Jr. Bridge-Tunnel.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    It's ok, I don't like you either.

  5. #5
    2016 BGO Survivor Champ

    Join Date
    08-01-09
    Location
    My location
    Posts
    11,530
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Florida State

    Default

    Extreme, it is not an anomaly to see jumpers on any bridge, but in one day they had three people go over in differing circumstances and a 4th incident that resulted from that person witnessing one of the people jump off the bridge..

    Here's a quote in the story from a bridge official, "It was the most tragic day on the Bay Bridge that anyone could remember since the span opened in 1952. "We've had a busy day," said Green.

    I would say that makes it an anomaly.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  6. #6
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    04-01-11
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Army

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Extreme, it is not an anomaly to see jumpers on any bridge, but in one day they had three people go over in differing circumstances and a 4th incident that resulted from that person witnessing one of the people jump off the bridge..

    Here's a quote in the story from a bridge official, "It was the most tragic day on the Bay Bridge that anyone could remember since the span opened in 1952. "We've had a busy day," said Green.

    I would say that makes it an anomaly.
    I would say, as my edit suggested, that it is not an anomaly, but just a different bridge
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    It's ok, I don't like you either.

  7. #7
    2016 BGO Survivor Champ

    Join Date
    08-01-09
    Location
    My location
    Posts
    11,530
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Florida State

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    I would say, as my edit suggested, that it is not an anomaly, but just a different bridge
    What does that mean? Any bridge USA and this is a strange series of events in a single day.

    You said, "this isn't the anomaly the article makes it out to be. You hear about similar accidents (although not as strange) at least once or twice a year on the bridge."

    First off, the words in parenthesis suggest it is not a normal occurrence. The definition of anomaly: any occurrence or object that is strange, unusual, or unique.

    Then you said, "I would say, as my edit suggested, that it is not an anomaly, but just a different bridge."

    Regardless of what bridge is being discussed, what happened Monday is not a normal occurrence, it is strange, unusal...therefore making it an anomaly.

    You cannot provide me with data that suggests that 2 suicides attempts (one successful, one not), an accident resulting in another man being hit by a truck and knocked off a bridge and an apparent cardiac arrest after witnessing a jumper jump, all happening on any major bridge in this country on the same day within a few hours. The events that occurred on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on Monday were abnormal, an anomaly and it would be on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel as well.
    Last edited by Elephant; 04-20-11 at 04:44 PM.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  8. #8
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    04-01-11
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Army

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    What does that mean? Any bridge USA and this is a strange series of events in a single day.

    You said, "this isn't the anomaly the article makes it out to be. You hear about similar accidents (although not as strange) at least once or twice a year on the bridge."

    First off, the words in parenthesis suggest it is not a normal occurrence. The definition of anomaly: any occurrence or object that is strange, unusual, or unique.

    Then you said, "I would say, as my edit suggested, that it is not an anomaly, but just a different bridge."

    Regardless of what bridge is being discussed, what happened Monday is not a normal occurrence, it is strange, unusal...therefore making it an anomaly.

    You cannot provide me with data that suggests that 2 suicides attempts (one successful, one not), an accident resulting in another man being hit by a truck and knocked off a bridge and an apparent cardiac arrest after witnessing a jumper jump, all happening on any major bridge in this country on the same day within a few hours. The events that occurred on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on Monday were abnormal, an anomaly and it would be on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel as well.
    Wow, you really suck at reading interpretation
    When I said similar things happen, just not as strange, I meant that although there are deaths pretty regularly on the bridge, they were not as weird as the way this one happened. I never said, nor implied, that the way they died was not an anomaly.

    The fact that in my edit I mentioned it was a completely different bridge than I originally thought it was, made my entire statement prior to that irrelevant.

    I was stating that if it had been the bridge I originally thought you were talking about, that people dying on it would not have been so strange, because on the bridge tunnel it happens a lot. To clarify, by a lot, I do not mean every single day, or with every single exact same detail that it happened in the story you linked. (which I never implied was the anomaly to begin with)

    Hopefully that was worded more clearly

    For the record, nearly every death that has ever occurred on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel was in an abnormal manner. I live here, I hear about them all the time. I am positive they aren't national news stories. The fact you haven't heard them doesn't make it any less true, it just means it is a local story.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    It's ok, I don't like you either.

  9. #9
    2016 BGO Survivor Champ

    Join Date
    08-01-09
    Location
    My location
    Posts
    11,530
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Florida State

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Wow, you really suck at reading interpretation
    Or you really suck at communicating? Comprehension is the word you should have used there my man. Or was that another failed attempt at internet humor?

    You still did not read what I wrote in response to your attempt to clarify yourself.

    Let me repeat myself since you are obviously not clear. And you are still not making yourself clear.

    The Bridge that spans the Chesapeake in MD had a strange series of events occur on Monday. There are semi-frequent suicide attempts on that bridge as I am sure there are on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel, but what occurred Monday had never happened on that bridge, and I challenge you to find any bridge in the world that has had the same thing happen.

    Between your attempt to edit your original post and your second post, your theory did not change. This is what you said in your second post, "I would say, as my edit suggested, that it is not an anomaly, but just a different bridge."

    If I comprehend your statement correctly, you are still making the statement that the events of that day are an not out of the ordinary! That it happens all the time on the bridge closer to you? "...it is not an anomaly..."

    What happened Monday was a strange series of events for any bridge anywhere! It is not uncommon for jumpers to jump from any bridge, but how things went down on Monday was rather odd, an anomaly.

    Don't blame me because you still don't get that you were unclear in your attempt to...what was it your were trying to point out in the first place?
    Last edited by Elephant; 04-20-11 at 06:24 PM.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  10. #10
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    04-01-11
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Army

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Or you really suck at communicating?
    No, it was right the first time

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    .....what occurred Monday had never happened on that bridge, and I challenge you to find any bridge in the world that has had the same thing happen.
    This is where you're going off and trying to change what I said into something different. I never said that had happened on any other bridge before. Nor anything similar. Nor did I imply such. So I have no idea why you keep pushing it, let it go

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Between your attempt to edit your original post and your second post, your theory did not change. This is what you said in your second post, "I would say, as my edit suggested, that it is not an anomaly, but just a different bridge."
    You're still not reading what I said. I completely get what you're saying, but what you are saying is based completely off of you misinterpreting what I said to begin with. I never said it wasn't an anomaly on that bridge, I said it wasn't an anomaly on the bridge I thought you were talking about. And again, I did not ever say that the events as they happened weren't weird, I said that 3 deaths on the bridge I thought you were talking about was not weird, because it isn't. The manner in which the people died was never what I was talking about, that's just what you interpreted I was talking about, so we've wasted a whole page of back and forth nitpicking for no reason as a result.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    If I comprehend your statement correctly, you are still making the statement that the events of that day are an not out of the ordinary! That it happens all the time on the bridge closer to you? "...it is not an anomaly..."
    No, you do not comprehend my statement correctly, because you are still running with a point that you thought I was making that I never was making. See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    What happened Monday was a strange series of events for any bridge anywhere! It is not uncommon for jumpers to jump from any bridge, but how things went down on Monday was rather odd, an anomaly.
    See above, and above that, and my other posts. I agree with you. I was never arguing that. I was arguing the misinterpretation that you're still making. I will repeat for clarity that three people dying in one day on the bridge I thought you were talking about is not an anomaly. It is not. However, I will say again that them dying in the manner they did is an anomaly, as I already stated. You're arguing the way my wife does when I try to explain something to her. It's like you're just staring at me while I talk, waiting for me to shut up so you can reiterate your point, instead of actually listening to what I was saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Don't blame me because you still don't get that you were unclear in your attempt to...what was it your were trying to point out in the first place?
    Dude, I'm telling you, you were the one misinterpreting what I said. I never worded or implied anything incorrectly, you just ran with something you assumed I was saying that I never actually said. I'm not mad, it's just one of those sigh and bang my head on the keyboard moments
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    It's ok, I don't like you either.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    07-22-09
    Posts
    7,603
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    well...that picture clearly aint the Bay Bridge off North Hampton Blvd/rte 13!!

    not to make light of these unfortunate events....but remember the jumper on the Woodrow Wilson bridge two or so years ago who had traffic backed up miles? I was caught up in that and half hoped the dude would jump I was so piping mad.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  12. #12
    2016 BGO Survivor Champ

    Join Date
    08-01-09
    Location
    My location
    Posts
    11,530
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Florida State

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Or you really suck at communicating?
    No, it was right the first time
    You are so pompous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    ...what occurred Monday had never happened on that bridge, and I challenge you to find any bridge in the world that has had the same thing happen.
    This is where you're going off and trying to change what I said into something different. I never said that had happened on any other bridge before. Nor anything similar. Nor did I imply such. So I have no idea why you keep pushing it, let it go
    You cannot even find any instance where it happened on the Bay Bridge Tunnel...3 people going over in a 5 hour stretch that is. Is there even a multiple in the last 5 years? Here's the challenge. I am telling you, not only can you not find it on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel, but you can't find any bridge anywhere where what happened on the Bay Bridge Monday was not an anomaly, because it is unique to see something like that, anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    You're still not reading what I said. I completely get what you're saying, but what you are saying is based completely off of you misinterpreting what I said to begin with. I never said it wasn't an anomaly on that bridge, I said it wasn't an anomaly on the bridge I thought you were talking about. And again, I did not ever say that the events as they happened weren't weird, I said that 3 deaths on the bridge I thought you were talking about was not weird, because it isn't.
    Again, I challenge you to find where it is common to find multiple persons going over the side of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. And by saying it is not an anomaly, you are saying that it is common because anomaly means unique or strange, the opposite of that is common or usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    The manner in which the people died was never what I was talking about, that's just what you interpreted I was talking about, so we've wasted a whole page of back and forth nitpicking for no reason as a result.
    I highlighted your defense here because nowhere did you adequately explain that in any of your previous posts. I challenge you to show me how you clearly made any statement that suggests what you claim above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    No, you do not comprehend my statement correctly, because you are still running with a point that you thought I was making that I never was making. See above.
    Again, you never clearly made your point so I was left to believe what you were actually saying, not what you were trying to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    See above, and above that, and my other posts. I agree with you. I was never arguing that. I was arguing the misinterpretation that you're still making. I will repeat for clarity that three people dying in one day on the bridge I thought you were talking about is not an anomaly. It is not.
    Yes it is! That is why I have challenged you to support your theory that it is not strange to see multiple jumpers on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel or any other bridge for that matter. Any bridge any where this would be strange if they happened within the 5 hour time span like Monday. You are wrong. Again, I challenge you to prove me wrong! Give me the statistics that say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel in VA has multiple suicides in one day on a regular basis. It would have to be a regular basis too since you are saying it is not unique...an anomaly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    However, I will say again that them dying in the manner they did is an anomaly, as I already stated. You're arguing the way my wife does when I try to explain something to her. It's like you're just staring at me while I talk, waiting for me to shut up so you can reiterate your point, instead of actually listening to what I was saying.
    Don't insult me when you are the blind one here! You have never taken adequate time to read through and see you did not clearly explain yourself from the start. You rushed in from the start and never truly took the time to back track and thoroughly explain yourself. Instead, you made a veiled attempt to edit your first post when you discovered you were wrong about the bridge. Then when I challenged your anomaly statement, you said "IT" was not an anomaly. That is a poor use of a pronoun instead of being clear.

    If you had clarified from the beginning that you think it may be an anomaly on the Bay Bridge and not the Bay Bridge-Tunnel as you suggest, you would have been clearer. Still wrong, but clearer.

    Then on two more occasions you have tried to tell me it is not an anomaly to see multiple persons going over the side on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in one day, much less a five hour period. I call BS!!! Prove me wrong!
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  13. #13
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    04-01-11
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    3
    Army

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    You are so pompous!
    You would be too if you knew you were right Calling me pompous though? You must be new to these parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    You cannot even find any instance where it happened on the Bay Bridge Tunnel...3 people going over in a 5 hour stretch that is. Is there even a multiple in the last 5 years?
    I don't have to scour through all the articles to prove my point. I live here, ask anyone who lives here just how regular of an occurrence this is. 7 people died in one day during the second span construction when it was about halfway done, that's certainly more than 3. Also, during high winds, heavy rain, heavy fog, etc, multiple deaths almost always occur. Another instance, I do not recall the year, was when a barge hit the bridge. During the rescue of workers from the barge, an ambulance went over, and the crane lifting the injured barge workers went over. Several deaths with that one.

    The incident you linked on the Bay Bridge up there wasn't even the worst on THAT bridge, just the weirdest. Here's what I'm talking about....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaTvUUvWfwg

    The problem down here is that more often than not when cars go over, they aren't recovered, so no telling what the actual death toll is in a lot of cases. It could've been single passenger cars, or a van full of people. That also occurs quite regularly.

    ***by quite regularly, I am not saying or implying that it happens every day, every week, or even every month, because it doesn't. But when something has happened more than once or twice, it is no longer abnormal in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Here's the challenge. I am telling you, not only can you not find it on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel, but you can't find any bridge anywhere where what happened on the Bay Bridge Monday was not an anomaly, because it is unique to see something like that, anywhere.
    How is this a challenge, when I've already agreed with you? You really aren't reading a damn thing I type are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Yes it is! That is why I have challenged you to support your theory that it is not strange to see multiple jumpers on the Bay Bridge-Tunnel or any other bridge for that matter.
    You want to talk about challenges? Show me where I ever said multiple jumpers wasn't strange. I have agreed with you now 4 times on this matter, you just don't get it because you either aren't reading what I'm saying, or because you can't interpret that me agreeing with you means I'm taking your side in the discussion. I swear, I didn't know it was possible to have an argument with someone when you take their side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Any bridge any where this would be strange if they happened within the 5 hour time span like Monday. You are wrong.
    I'm wrong? I'm agreeing with you. Does that mean you aren't taking your own side? Charlie Sheen would love to have you on his tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Again, I challenge you to prove me wrong! Give me the statistics that say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel in VA has multiple suicides in one day on a regular basis.
    Stats like that don't exist, and I never claimed they did. You still keep harping on the manner of the deaths, while I am simply talking about deaths in general. Please comprehend that this time so I can quit retyping the same sentence over and over again. I'm about to put you in time out for not listening.

    I challenge you to find where I said otherwise. And if you quote an argument that you misinterpreted again, that doesn't count. Actually read what I wrote, and find me a single instance where I said that 3 suicides in one day off of one bridge were not an anomaly. I never said or implied it, so good luck with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Don't insult me when you are the blind one here! You have never taken adequate time to read through and see you did not clearly explain yourself from the start.
    I know I didn't, which is why I clarified multiple times, you just apparently don't get it no matter how many ways I explain it, because you still have it stuck in your head that I said the way they died isn't weird, when that was never what I said. If I insulted you, I apologize, it was not my intent. I just argue like a child when someone isn't listening to what I'm trying to explain to them, and I openly admit that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    you did not clearly explain yourself from the start. You rushed in from the start and never truly took the time to back track and thoroughly explain yourself.
    WTF? I didn't/ I edited my FIRST POST. Then when you jumped to conclusions based on the pre-edit, I clarified in EVRY post I have made since. You just can't let your original argument go, even though I have agreed with you multiple times. The fact I continue to agree with you and you continue to argue, is proof enough you aren't paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Instead, you made a veiled attempt to edit your first post when you discovered you were wrong about the bridge. Then when I challenged your anomaly statement, you said "IT" was not an anomaly. That is a poor use of a pronoun instead of being clear.
    Really? So at no point through my numerous explanations and clarifications did you find a shred of me explaining what I meant by it? Do I have to requote the dozen or more times in here that I have clarified and agreed with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    If you had clarified from the beginning that you think it may be an anomaly on the Bay Bridge and not the Bay Bridge-Tunnel as you suggest, you would have been clearer. Still wrong, but clearer.
    You mean like here…..
    You hear about similar accidents (although not as strange) at least once or twice a year on the bridge.

    ***Edit: Just googled and apparently there are two. Who knew?
    You see the word accident in there? In my FIRST post? I was never talking about the jumpers. NEVER, it was in my FIRST POST. I was talking about the accident.
    What about this…..?
    When I said similar things happen, just not as strange, I meant that although there are deaths pretty regularly on the bridge, they were not as weird as the way this one happened. I never said, nor implied, that the way they died was not an anomaly.
    Or this…..?
    I was stating that if it had been the bridge I originally thought you were talking about, that people dying on it would not have been so strange
    As you can plainly see, I said people dying, not suicides.
    Or this……?
    I never said that had happened on any other bridge before. Nor anything similar. Nor did I imply such. So I have no idea why you keep pushing it
    Or this………?
    I completely get what you're saying, but what you are saying is based completely off of you misinterpreting what I said to begin with. I never said it wasn't an anomaly on that bridge, I said it wasn't an anomaly on the bridge I thought you were talking about. And again, I did not ever say that the events as they happened weren't weird, I said that 3 deaths on the bridge I thought you were talking about was not weird, because it isn't. The manner in which the people died was never what I was talking about, that's just what you interpreted I was talking about, so we've wasted a whole page of back and forth nitpicking for no reason as a result.
    How about this…….?
    I agree with you. I was never arguing that. I was arguing the misinterpretation that you're still making. I will repeat for clarity that three people dying in one day on the bridge I thought you were talking about is not an anomaly. It is not. However, I will say again that them dying in the manner they did is an anomaly, as I already stated.
    There is no way I could possibly make my point any more clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    then on two more occasions you have tried to tell me it is not an anomaly to see multiple persons going over the side on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in one day
    It isn’t. It doesn’t happen every single day, so I guess if you want to be insanely technical, than it is an anomaly. However, when something happens once or twice a year for decades, I don’t consider that an anomaly. Again, I live here, always have. I don’t have to waste my time scouring through news archives to pull a list of everyone who has died on the bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    much less a five hour period. I call BS!!! Prove me wrong!
    How about we do this instead……how about you show me where I said this.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    It's ok, I don't like you either.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Blognostications: Week 14 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    By Blognostications in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-10, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-08-10, 11:58 AM
  3. Blognostications: Week 5 - Green Bay Packers
    By Blognostications in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-10, 08:07 PM
  4. Signing older guys to "bridge" to the future is ok....
    By @SkinsGoldPants in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-10, 09:38 PM
  5. Redskins' Snyder has tragic touch
    By Sarge in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-09, 05:43 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •