• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

At this point, Obama is the worst post-recession President in U.S. history

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703983104576262763594126624.html?mod=rss_opinion_main

Had the U.S. economy recovered from the current recession the way it bounced back from the other 10 recessions since World War II, our per-capita gross domestic product (GDP) would be $3,553 higher than it is today, and 11.9 million more Americans would be employed...........Under President Obama's policies, federal spending has exploded like never before. If his 2011 budget were implemented, this president would increase the outstanding federal debt more than the previous 43 presidents combined.

I know nothing about this guy, only read this from an rss feed (I subscribe to feeds from nearly every news publication of any kind so I don't miss anything - definitely not a fan of WSJ)

****upon further review, apparently he's a former Texas Senator that switched parties in 1985 from Democrat to Republican.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.