• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Chris Cooley Camp (by ProCamps) and the NEW Christy Cooley Cheer Camp!

KDawg

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
College at Brockport
For the second year in a row, I was hired to coach in the Chris Cooley camp. I'll be making the trip down once again this year. If you have a child that's interested in either camp, get a hold of me via PM. I get a small kickback due to referrals. If you don't want to get a hold of me, sign up your child anyways. There's a ton of options.

Boys can go to the Football Camp only as far as I know.

Girls can go to either the football camp or the cheer camp.

Last year was a great experience. The kids seemed to really enjoy themselves and Cooley was very interactive and a down to Earth guy.

Chris Cooley Camp Information
http://procamps.com/chriscooley

Dates: June 4-5, 2011

Times: 9:00 am-12:30 pm

Cost: $199
*$6 convenience fee when paying with credit card

Ages: Boys & Girls ages 7 to 14

Each Camper Receives
• Camp T-Shirt
• Autographed Camp Team Photo with Chris
• 7 Hours of Expert Instruction
• Opportunity to Win Contests and Prizes
• A Fun and Educational Experience Guaranteed!

Stations and Fundamentals
Each day, the campers will experience various stations, specializing in fundamental skills of football. Individual groups will be small to assure that each camper gets maximum instruction from the top football coaches in the D.C. area.

Games and Competition
Campers will participate in daily games, stations, and skill contests during the Chris Cooley Football Camp. Each camper will be placed on a team according to his or her age.

Instructional Lectures
Chris Cooley will give daily talks highlighting the finer points of the game of football and beyond. Parents and guests will be able to listen to camp guests in designated areas at each location.

Camp Store
Snacks, drinks and assorted camp items will be available for purchase.

Camp Concessions
For the convenience and safety of the campers, a Camp Bracelet will be available for $10. The Camp Bracelet includes 2 sports drinks, lunch, and 1 snack each day. Bracelets are non-refundable.

Inclement Weather Policy:
In the event of heavy rain or inclement weather, the camp will be moved to a nearby indoor facility. Camp instruction and other related activities will continue inside the facility. Parents will be notified of the indoor location in the Camp Bulletin that they receive at check-in on the first day of camp.
Alternate days/make-up sessions/refunds will not be offered. The decision to modify the schedule rests solely with the camp director and management

Christy Cooley Cheer Camp Information:
http://www.procamps.com/christycooleycamp

Date: June 4-5, 2011

Times: 9:00 am-12:30 pm

Cost: $99

*$6 convenience fee when paying with credit card

Ages: Girls ages 6 to 14

Each Camper Receives:

• Camp T-Shirt
• Autographed Camp Team Photo with Christy
• 7 Hours of Expert Instruction
• Opportunity to Win Contests and Prizes
• A Fun and Educational Experience Guaranteed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.