• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Obama Announces Reelection Bid

Sarge

Game on

http://nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/obama-announces-reelection-bid-20110404

President Obama opens his reelection campaign on Monday with a familiar cast of consultants; an economy that's improving, sluggishly; wars that he is struggling to extract himself from; and an implacable partisan fight in Congress that might shut down the government by week's end.

The Obama campaign made the announcement in an e-mail to supporters, accompanied by a video.

I still think we'll see him remove himself from the ballot sometime in mid 2012.

I thought the started his reelection campaign the day he took office.

you know...I'll give Obama credit...when he sets out to destroy something...he wants to finish the job!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.