• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New to the site, just wanted to say hello

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Anyone that's been a member of ES at any point in the past 8 years knows me by one name or another. Anyway, for those that don't know me, I'm a hardcore Redskins homer to the point of obsession, but I'm not oblivious to reality. When they suck, I'm the first to admit it. I never turn my back on my team though, and have my kids doing the same thing. 16-0 or 0-16, they're the only team that matters period. Since I just got banned from ES for my 25th time the other day (thank you....long story, glad to tell it if you ask) so I'm tired of the BS I get over there from a certain mod, and I'm calling BGO home now.

***For the record, I am not a trouble starter. I got banned originally for having a duplicate account. Subsequent bans were for creating alter egos to get back on the site. My philosophy is that a Redskins lifer should not get a perma ban for a minor infraction when a non fan gets a slap on the wrist for worse.

Welcome Extreme. I think you'll like what you see.

Welcome! Have fun, this place is great.

If yget him drunk, Mike pole-dances. Fun for the whole family!

:)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Welcome. I'm sure you will recognize a few faces from ES. Many of us have migrated here for one reason or another.

Your turn to buy the next round.

Yeah, i already do recognize a lot of the ES guys here. It's funny, because over the years I have noticed a lot of the old ES guys disappearing, now I know where all you guys went :)

Welcome aboard ... only thing we ask is that you leave whatever stuff happened elsewhere where it happened. Beyond that, all intelligent Redskins fans are welcome here.

Enjoy the site and let us know if there's anything we do for you.

Boone (aka...Tarhog)

Welcome aboard ... only thing we ask is that you leave whatever stuff happened elsewhere where it happened. Beyond that, all intelligent Redskins fans are welcome here.

Enjoy the site and let us know if there's anything we do for you.

Boone (aka...Tarhog)

Not a problem at all. Good to see you again man, haven't seen you in a long while.

I'll be posting a lot more now that I'm going to have nothing but free time on my hands. Apparently my knees are sick of carrying me lol.

so what was your name? or do you prefer not to say?
Lol, I don't even know if I can remember them all, let me try....

1. Extreme
2. CowboySlayer
3. EradicateYuppies
4. BuddyDude
5. Head
6. OversizedToddler
7. NoMoreYuppies
8. Tater
9. Quasimofo
10. NaughtyByNathan
11. Insomniac
12. SmarterThanYou
13. Tequila
14. GravityKills
15. TKSucks

That's all I can think of right now, but as more come to me I will post them. I have a friend on the site keeping track, he said I was at 25 bans. Sounds about right, but when you really try to think back over 8 years, it's hard to remember some of them.

I have a friend on the site keeping track, he said I was at 25 bans. Sounds about right, but when you really try to think back over 8 years, it's hard to remember some of them.

Rookie:) .....

Rookie:) .....

:rotflmao: You were always one of my favorites over there Sarge. I think you're the only one that stayed on the ****list as long as I did. Then guys like underline Larry say or do similar things and get to stay. It is what it is I suppose. It's cool, I like it better here anyway. With less people you get less drama. ES has been completely overrun by lunatics, liberals and the like, so it isn't my cup of tea anymore anyway.

I have a question, there was a long running debate on whether or not you were crzyhorse1. So I have to ask, was that you?

Also, my 25 bans should have earned me extra credit, they were all perma bans. I never got the luxury of being given a talking to or put in timeout for a week.

I'm still Burgundy Burner. Not banned or anything - just having fun.

We BBQ in the snow at BGO. Mark provides all the food.

I have a question, there was a long running debate on whether or not you were crzyhorse1. So I have to ask, was that you?

Moi? :laugh: That cat was the Anti-Sarge. Way, way out on the left flank. Funny though, we were so far apart idealogically, we agreed to live at the same compound one day, vowing to fight off the gubmint if they ever came for us.

So go ahead, collect your money and welcome aboard here!

Hi Julie. We're a nice group of fans here - well, except for Lanky. He didn't save 15% or more on car insurance. :)

Welcome Julie. I'm a jackass or an intellectual, depending on what your views are on religion or politics.

Strangely, I'm also a Republican or a Democrat.....depending on what your views are :laugh: (I've been called both in this forum)

You'll like it here, it's a lot more laid back and full of great people than other sites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.