• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death: Julia Doesn't Always Fit

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
So I bought Charlie Wilson's War the other day. Why you might ask? It was $5 on Amazon; that, and I like the movie. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is one of the more underrated actors today, in my opinion, and is terrifically funny in the movie. Plus, it was written by Aaron Sorkin who is pretty much money in my book.

Never got fantastic reviews though. You know why? I don't. Though I do have a theory. Julia Roberts.

What?!?!?!? America's Sweatheart?!?!? (Go watch Closer and let me know if you still think of her that way...).

Yeah, Julia. She just... didn't fit. Wasn't the right role for her. Her accent was off, her mannerisms were wrong, she just didn't fit.

Click Here for the Rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.