• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rak with the Tweet of the Year?

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
rak98 Brian Orakpo
BTW I seen some list rankin the top 10 pass rushers and left me off. **** THEM im gonna kill the league next season HTTR

Assuming the profanity filters block it... his tweet did not have **** in it. He went ahead and spelled it out.

Apparently, ESPN put together a list of the top 10 pass rushers for next year? I haven't seen it, but I love Rak's response. Good deal!

Here is the link to which Rak is angry about: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/25401/power-rankings-top-10-nfl-pass-rushers

I don't care if Orakpo was on this list. I do hope that this is his personal motivation to become a better pass rushing artist. He was not even listed in their top 16. Football Outsiders has him ranked as the 7th best '3-4 outside LB.' So by all accounts, the ESPN poll is right because it includes both 4-3 and 3-4.

Although I do think his stock is hurt by the lack of 3-4 personnel on the team.

Felt the list was beyond stupid, half of those people, especially from the 10-17 really had no business being there for the most part. I mean, how do you leave out Osi? Just doesn't make sense.

I was watching ESPN NFL Live yesterday and found it a big humorous how when they were grading the top 5 pass rushers in the draft, they then spoke of one of the best pass rushers in the league today, who did they choose? Brian Orakpo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.