• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The FIRST LOOK At Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman!

Sarge

http://wonderwomantv.com/

In this image: Adrianne Palicki starring as the title character in the new NBC pilot “Wonder Woman,” from executive producer David E. Kelley (“Boston Legal,” “Ally McBeal,” NBC’s “Harry’s Law”). The pilot was written by Kelley, who also serves as executive producer with Bill D’Elia (“Boston Legal,” “The Practice,” NBC’s “Harry’s Law”). Jeffrey Reiner (“The Event”) is directing.

adrienneww.jpg

In her satin tights,
Fighting for our rights,
And the old red, white and blue ...

Get us out from under, Wonder Woman!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

It's strange. I love David E. Kelly shows. I loved Adrianne Palicki in FNL. But I have a bad feeling about this show.

Not to say i won't watch ,particularly after seeing those pics.

It's strange. I love David E. Kelly shows. I loved Adrianne Palicki in FNL. But I have a bad feeling about this show.

Not to say i won't watch ,particularly after seeing those pics.

I was trying to think where I recognized her from! FNL - what a great show.

I was trying to think where I recognized her from! FNL - what a great show.

Last season starts in two weeks on NBC! I have already ordered the DVD, which should get to me in one week. Haven't decided if we will tear through the DVD or watch them on NBC...

Yeah, this show has a ceiling of 20 episodes! Not to mention she looks like a real ***** in that pic Sarge. I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers!

Yeah, this show has a ceiling of 20 episodes! Not to mention she looks like a real ***** in that pic Sarge. I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers!

Now you've gone too far, sir! I can put up with your ridiculous conservative ways (;)), but to insult Tyra's beauty! Whatever. You're dead to me now, El.

:)

Now you've gone too far, sir! I can put up with your ridiculous conservative ways (;)), but to insult Tyra's beauty! Whatever. You're dead to me now, El.

Just like Obama, she is over rated! :laugh:

Attachments

• Adrianne_Palicki+March_04_2009.jpg
    Adrianne_Palicki+March_04_2009.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 100
  • adrianne-palicki1.jpg
    adrianne-palicki1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 112
  • TV-Guide-Adrianne-Palicki.jpg
    TV-Guide-Adrianne-Palicki.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 97
First off, DAMN YOU!

Secondly, really? Your move, sir...

Oh she's hot, but did you see the pic Sarge posted? Either she is an outstanding actress or she really is a *****. Either way, meh! There are plenty of others in the sea, not that that means anything now that I am months away from the ole' ball and chain. :insane:

Remember, I spent the better part of 10 years in South Florida! I have seen plenty hotter! :bucktooth:

Gentlemen, I have been thinking about my actions in this thread and I want to express my deepest apologies for interrupting a hotties thread with my arrogance! I understand that many of you live vicariously through the pages of such hot women threads so, I apologize for ruining any fantasies one may have of Wonder Woman! :laugh:

Last season starts in two weeks on NBC! I have already ordered the DVD, which should get to me in one week. Haven't decided if we will tear through the DVD or watch them on NBC...

Is this season 5? I thought that already happened! Or did they extend it to one more season?

Is this season 5? I thought that already happened! Or did they extend it to one more season?

Season Five aired on DirecTV, which I don't get, last Fall. But NBC re-airs it over the Summer, starting April 15 (or something like that). So those of us who can't or won't get DirecTV can watch it now.

Either way, it is the last season. :(

Gentlemen, I have been thinking about my actions in this thread and I want to express my deepest apologies for interrupting a hotties thread with my arrogance! I understand that many of you live vicariously through the pages of such hot women threads so, I apologize for ruining any fantasies one may have of Wonder Woman! :laugh:

Apology accepted. I have been married almost 14 years now, and after four kids, let me tell ya, I HAVE to live (somewhat) vicariously.

Arm bands are too long and what the hell is she doing wearing pants??

Where are the shorts?

They can't get anything right in Hollywood any more.....

Wonder Woman got axed, heard it on the radio this morning. Sorry gents...

Wonder Woman got axed, heard it on the radio this morning. Sorry gents...

I heard that this morning. And in much more important news, Parenthood is back.

Still bummed Human Target got canned, but I guess I'll get over it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.