• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Preseason Game 1 Quick Hitters: First of all, calm the hell down

I'm really not worried at all about the defense. We were getting good pressure without Haynesworth, so add him into the mix and remove a guaranteed outlet completion with Tryon off the field and that unit probably is very good.

Offense worried me a bit though. Sure, our starting OL held up OK but our backups blew chunks which doesn't bode well for us if any of our starters can't play. But then we all knew that.

What really concerned me most on offense was that JC is still too often throwing too late and his accuracy leaves a bit to be desired. The accuracy problem wouldn't be quite so bad if he were delivering the ball on time though. He's simply got to fix that whether it's a trust issue with the receivers or just a failure to read/anticipate. We sooo need for the light to come on for him this season. :kick_can:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.