• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Online?

redskns21

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
Hello All,

Wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to get the game tonight to watch from afar. Blacked out and the couple of sites that I know of aren't really working yet. I've done the streamtv.com, atd, csurfing, myp2p, etc. I remember when we used to use I think Yahoo Messenger a long time ago to share from bubba's computer so I'm hoping that someone might have another resource.

Thanks.

Not that I'm aware of - you can listen in via the Sports Radio Bot on the front page - that's what I'm doing....

Thanks Boone, I'm listening and have Sirius if it comes to that. Was just hoping to see some video and I know how creative some will get to see these pre-season games :). Seems to be an annual stuggle for me to find the pre-season games.

if you hav tvants working its allegedly at
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=ad8b3f64651435e10aea6eaab27bef44

I however do not, good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.