• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Shoot the Crows

Amazing what a couple of first downs can do. Suddenly the defense actually has to work a little. Go Todd.

And someone send Fred Davis some stickum.

Good for Kelly on that catch for a 1st. He actually ran the route long enough for the 1st this time.

Bet he got an earful after the last drive running a yard short of the 1st down marker on 3rd down.

Halftime. BAL 13, WAS 0.

And it wasn't that close.

Orakpo is a beast. Kelly is going to be a beast. Fred Davis better learn how to hold onto the ball or Todd Yoder's going to be the starter. The defense we're seeing is NOT the defense we'll see in week one---Blache is leaving his guys in base and seeing who can run after the ball.

The Ravens are kinda getting after it for their home fans.

Preseason football sucks. :beadyeyes:

So were you over or under 7:30 in the 2nd?

I can't believe they brought Sam Huff back again this year. It's getting really embarrassing ....someone needs to do a mercy firing.

I miss Frank...

But you are right Boone. It is time for Sam to call it a career. Listening to this is rough.

---------------------

Last edited:
I wish that was the explanation :) Sonny's as sharp as ever.... I'm really shocked they brought Sam back after how bad it was at times last year...

Vick signed for 1.6m 1st year. The team has a 5m option for a second year.

Well, at least we’re playing penalty-free football. All of the flags seem to be on Baltimore.

Other than that, I can’t really think of anything positive to say. Even the Empire Carpet ads are pissing me off.

--------------------

Last edited:
I'm about equally irritated at the Redskins and Ravens. The Redskins for approaching this like a controlled scrimmage, the Ravens for still bringing eight guys with five minutes left leading 16-0 in the preseason opener.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Did I mention preseason football sucks?

The Redskins can ill afford to come in and not compete - pre-season or not. Look at NE. Brady comes in scores a couple TDs and towels down for the night, showing that the first team offense is capable and instilling confidence. We come in, look shaky as hell, coughing up the ball every time we even sniff points.

Not good.

I gotta agree with Boone. It's a little hard to instill confidence when you play so vanilla. I can understand it, to a point, on defense but an offense needs to make legit attempts at getting points. Then again, if these really ARE legit attempts.....I be SCARED! :paranoid:

Well that's a depressing thought, Jimbo. :(

I'm telling you, John, this one is about agendas. From the opening kickoff it was pretty clear to me. Washington and Baltimore simply approached this very differently.

Know what the biggest problem is? They televise preseason games.

If I never hear the term 'vanilla' associated with a Redskins poor performance again it will be too soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.