• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Will they stay or will they go?

Skinsfan76

The Starter
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting. The Skins have a lot of questions and we can't replace all our needs this offseason. There are going to have to be some positions, that while we need an upgrade we are probably going to have to stay with what we've got. The decisions are going to center around where we absolutely need an upgrade. Does it start at QB, along the O-line, Receiver, D-line or... Oh my gosh!!! You get the point.

Offense:

http://www.csnwashington.com/02/08/11/Whos-staying-and-whos-leaving--Offense/landing.html?blockID=406222&feedID=6458

Defense:

http://www.csnwashington.com/02/10/11/Redskins-Whos-staying-whos-leaving----de/landing.html?blockID=407748&feedID=4717

Well I'm pretty sure we can count on two people not being back, Haynesworth and McIntosh.

Rogers is 29, McIntosh will be 28. I think we have seen the best of both of them and neither really has earned a long-term extension. Both players have also suffered from serious injuries in the past and especially for McIntosh and his chronic knee, there is an added risk factor in extending these players into their 30's.

Via twitter.

Russellmania09 Chris Russell

#Redskins are not expected to tag Santana Moss.

Via twitter.

Russellmania09 Chris Russell

#Redskins are not expected to tag Santana Moss.

Not sure this is a sign they don't want him, but if they placed the Franchise Tag on him, wouldn't that pay him more than the contract we released him from anyway?

I thought this would be a no brainer. As far as a Transition Tag, this only guarantees that another team will not have the power to drive up his price tag if he wants to stay in Washington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.