• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pro Bowl (Redskins)

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Just watching the joke of a football game and Phillip Rivers has thrown 2 interceptions to two different Redskins in the first quarter of the game. London Fletcher intercepted a tipped ball and D-Hall made Brandon Lloyd look stupid!

DHall with the fumble forced, recovery, and defensive TD. Representing the Skins well!

Will be starting Mad Men soon. This game sucks.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

It's almost not fair to have all three Redskins players on the same team!

DHall with the fumble forced, recovery, and defensive TD. Representing the Skins well!

Will be starting Mad Men soon. This game sucks.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

you Sales guys always hang together!

Haha! D-Hall with the Pro-Bowl MVP. He got burned by Reggie Wayne for one of the AFC's TD's.

Haha! D-Hall with the Pro-Bowl MVP. He got burned by Reggie Wayne for one of the AFC's TD's.

I wouldn't say he was "burned". He actually had very good coverage and Rivers made an absolutely perfect throw.

Too bad Devin Hester made a crappy toss to Hall on that botched kickoff reverse. Hall had all kinds of room up the sideline had Hester done a better job.

I was impressed with Fletcher. Besides his pick and defensive play, he was great on kickoff coverage as well.

I wouldn't say he was "burned". He actually had very good coverage and Rivers made an absolutely perfect throw.

Too bad Devin Hester made a crappy toss to Hall on that botched kickoff reverse. Hall had all kinds of room up the sideline had Hester done a better job.

I was impressed with Fletcher. Besides his pick and defensive play, he was great on kickoff coverage as well.

It looked like Wayne simply muscled Hall out of his way as Rivers threw the bullet putting Hall a step behind, but I will cede it was a good throw by Rivers.

You are spot on about Fletcher. He was moving side to side like a beast out there. On at least 2 different occasions he made the run to the sideline beating Charles to the edge to keep him from turning the corner.

I think the difference in this game was most of the guys on defense for the AFC were from playoff teams so they were just ready for it to be over. The guys on the NFC side of the ball were there to play. Radcliffe had that tip so London could get to it. DeAngelo played tough. Beason was playing tough out there.

I think Redskins defenders had something to prove out there. They spent all season in the worst or second worst defense, and that has got to hurt. "You feel that sting, boy? That's pride, ****in' with yo' ass."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.