• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com Shop mistake: Vick jersey

The danny has him signed!!!!!!!!!!

The danny has him signed!!!!!!!

If no other source is correct, it looks as if the danny already has a money making jersey being cranked out in a sweatshop in Bangkok

my gosh...when was the last time we overpaid for a no talent free agent?

With the word ""Turnstile" being the most frequent and nicest adjective used to describe the O-Line so far this year, we're gonna need someone that can scramble and run for thier lives, as much as I hate it

With the word ""Turnstile" being the most frequent and nicest adjective used to describe the O-Line so far this year, we're gonna need someone that can scramble and run for thier lives, as much as I hate it

:help: I never thought about it that way, but you are right. And it is the Snyderatto way. Solve a weak Oline but signing a QB who can run like hell. Sounds like rationale logic that would come out of Ashburn.

Sarge I am shocked you are sticking up for Vick. what makes you think this guy can still run fast? old tapes? if that was the case we should bring back B Mitch to return kicks..

I'm not sticking up for him, I think he's a piece of ****. But I'll bet the danny has Vicks rookie card and some old tapes he's been watching;)

Strangely, the link to the NFL Shop in that piece purporting to link to the Skins Vick jersey leads to ... no such page found. And a "Vick" search at NFL Shop comes us empty as well.

Huh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.